HAHAHALOLROFL

Just seen this on another forum…

"so im up in buffalo and its starting to get cold her, this has been the last week to really be able to ride on my sport bike (yzf 600r). so my buddy swings by my work and we cruise back to his house (hes got a 600 gsxr) which is about 10 miles away, i figure since its my last week to live it up a bit ill have all winter to drive slow and not ride at all, so we drive like maniacs and do nothing less than 140mph, all the roads we were on were straight

so the max we hit was like 160, not the smartest thing but it was night time and we had the whole road to ourselves, i saw maybe 5 or 6 cars on the way back to his house

rides over had fun, hop off my bike and turn around

theres a state trooper practically breathing on me, i had no idea i was being followed, no lights, no regular lights, nothing, he says gimme your faWqing license, and since we were doing 110 over, i figure this is it, my license gets taken away, bike gets towed away cause i have no license to ride it, and i really begin to tear up cause im 110% screwed

he came back with my license after scanning it and talking to whoever on the radio and tells me:

next time you pull in someones driveway put on your damn turn signal, you could really get hurt if the driver behind you isnt aware and runs into you":mamoru:

HAHAHA

squids.

Sedlmeier? :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Naw, he wouldn’t have gotten off.

yzf 600rs cant do 160… hes a compulsive liar.

^^lol

would have gotten 25 - life for sure.

maybe…

…1000 motor in a 600 frame?

paging quicknlow!

damn, why couldnt i have gotten off that easy?!!? instead i had to take a 45 over, fuck!

yeah, 160 was pushing it on my r6

MY zx10r doesnt even hit 170

maybe if you fixed that limp wrist and twisted the throttle… :mamoru:

Top gear (6th) at redline = 167.8 mph. GPS verified. Speedo showed 174 (w/ speedohealer)…

I guarantee without the speedohealer I would have indicated 195+

lol either way the story made me laugh

even if hes a liar ha

Depending on wether or not the bike is built and the weight of the rider it could hit 160 but from the sound of this guy I doubt he could retain his shit even after 100mph, let alone 160.

Funny story but highly doubt its a legit one.

lol, he’s obviously just going by indicated speed…

yzf 600r… top speed. 151.4.

Riding 160 mph in the dark. :darwin:

bullshit…they would have executed him on the spot lmfao.

thats me on neons.org and that was just what the speedometer said =p, not smart in the dark i know, but eh idk

:doh: get smarter.