How fast on a motorcycle?

i know this isnt a motorcycle forum but i just wanted to hear some high speed numbers from fellow riders. How fast have u gone?? ( on the street might i add!!) speedo indicated or GPS

speedo said 164 on a gsxr1000

167 on a r6 and i let off.

65 on andyb`s 12r ha

i cant wait to see will’s post lol

92 on the dirtbike, probably not safe on knobs

75 on sum kawasaki pos

181 or 182mph on the speedo, my buddies Hayabusa

way too fast btw

146 via GPS.

Liveround is guna :spunk: when he sees this thread.

low 150’s on the R1 once or twice :gotme:

About 80. lol Just a slow Softail.

147.4 TRAP SPEED in the 1/4… ~118 in the 1/8 :lol:

636 said 189 on the speedo… it was geared 189 on the speedo = 159.9

05 gsxr 1000 180’s… gps showed 180ish (it has more, its geared for top end… pointless in my opinion, but w/e)

06 zx-10r i didnt look at the speedo… but gps indicated 160s(its geared aggressively)

Top speed means nothing to me…on the bike or in a car, theres no need to go as fast as a stock 600 can go… I enjoy the acceleration and 0-150 in ~10 secs makes me happy (I could be faster if I bought a bigger bike that wasnt so light in the front end, or faster if i just stretched it out) but i like turning and fooling around more than acceleration. go figure

your not kidding, those are sick fast.

174 on speedo with incorrect speed so probably about 160ish

http://www.sportrider.com/bikes/146_performance_numbers/index.html if you want to know what testing brand new bikes, in ideal conditions can yield, with advanced riders.

^ i am an advanced rider Will…
iv had the speedo stop at 186 but the bike was still pullin hard

You should run advanced at beaver run and bring a lap timer with you then ;)… I guess the novice race had 1:01’s for the typical lap time…

i dont wanna crash… or cry… so i didnt and still dont want to run a lap timer…

but you should… :wink:

what was your best 1/4 and trap? just wondering?

its scared the hell out of me because I thought my helmet and jacket were going to rip off

2,467mph, had plenty left in her though