pulled over again

so im out cruising my bike today in the back roads of east aurora and im following 3 cars down center street towards kb when a tahoe tropper passes and starts to put on the brakes… so i glance down and see im doing 60(following 3 cars) in a 55… so i dont think anything of it and just keep cruising… 4-5 mins later i look down and see the tropper in my mirror with the lights flashing… so (for the first time on my bike) i pullover to see whats up. he says " do you know how fast you were going"… im like" um the same as the three cars ahead of me…" he proceeds to tell me i was speeding… (granted the road had recently been stoned and was still very slippery) so i tell him no sir i was going 55-60, is that not the speed limit… he sits there for a min then says " 2 weeks ago i was cruising out here and a bike that looked like yours with a rider like you cruised past me doing over a hundred". i laugh for a sec knowing i havent been out there since the last time i was at holland speedway maybe three years ago… so he asks for id etc, and i tell him i dont have it on me cause i only have my permit hahah so he runs my name and everything. me knowing that when he puts my name in it will come up that i have a valid liscence and says " okay well i cant prove its you and you werent speeding so i guess ill have to let you go"

riding a streetbike, i know that most do look alike and i probably would do the same if i was the cop but i just think its funny he says im speeding, then relizes it wasnt me so he changes his mind.

60 IS speeding.

probable cause.

Doing his job.

:tup: For being adults.

Moved to bike forum.

thanks for the move

so what’s 135?

unobtainable with a tranny that has two gears :gotme:

oh BS it has em all it’s just not exactly happy going into them at 6500rpm

4th gear.

shift point in 4th for me.

3rd gear…

impossible…

Have you been hanging around seidlmier (sp)?

They’re good friends…

LOL, I guess cops hate snowcross riders. :shrug:

3 before my bike’s max.

i’ve been told before that they have seen me speeding on my bike, wearing the exact same gear, on roads i haven’t been speeding on. tell them to go to hell.

Did you laugh because that was when you left my house and got pulled over going up Holland Glenwood towards Center while racing Dennis hahaha

i got pulled over like 2 years ago for doing 88 in a 55 at like 6 in the morning. the cop was like its probably pretty easy to get up that fast on one of these isn’t it?! i was like yeahhhh, he’s like well just try not to do it again haha

last time i got pulled over for 88 in a 55 i got billy clubed in the nuts, then the face.

lucky u

I totally almost had sprite come out my nose from laughing at this.

lol i guess

shit lol i forgot all about that… the cop goes “hmmm you were doing 89 in a 55” so i respond well sir i didnt see a sign… his answer was " well it deffinitely was fucking 90" hah