23pics of a NewEra 850whp Z06

It’s not my place to discuss a custormers bill.

Heres a shirt vid of the car outside the shop.

Dyno pull, the sound timming is off tho.

Ya, I love the car too. this year is gona be fun.

:tup:

Nice looking vette…one of my fav’s :tup:

this shall be a fun car to race, nice job :slight_smile:

Hey if I’m not mistaken,I bought an intake and MAF off of you guys on ebay last year for the 04 vette.Might have been the exhaust.Great ppl to deal with and were very friendly.Was truly impressed.
Maybe I should talk to you guys about my l92/cam swap on my on my 06.I never knew you did installs and such.Cas going to go to Cartek or Vettedrs, but why not stay local.
D

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:24,topic:26520"”]

Hey if I’m not mistaken,I bought an intake and MAF off of you guys on ebay last year for the 04 vette.Might have been the exhaust.Great ppl to deal with and were very friendly.Was truly impressed.
Maybe I should talk to you guys about my l92/cam swap on my on my 06.I never knew you did installs and such.Cas going to go to Cartek or Vettedrs, but why not stay local.
D

[/quote]

Thanks, :smiley:

Give us a call and ask for mike, about scheduling and labor rates.

I like the car, I love the work you guys did to it. And having everyone telling me about it for the past month doesnt hurt. Sounds nasty.

I do have one complaint though (of course I do, it’s me), those chrome side strakes look like absolute ass. Delete those, quick!

I thought New Era made hats.

[quote=“MPD47,post:26,topic:26520"”]

I like the car, I love the work you guys did to it. And having everyone telling me about it for the past month doesnt hurt. Sounds nasty.

I do have one complaint though (of course I do, it’s me), those chrome side strakes look like absolute ass. Delete those, quick!

[/quote]

Thanks mike. Looks like I got talked into doing some welding are your place this weekend, on the LS1 project. You really dont like the chrome trim things, they go with the car I htink looking at the whole car. I got some better pics

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/studderin/brandon/th_MVI_3408.jpg

wow! thats all i can say

Yeah, definitely, I think Brent is going to be spending way to much time here now. :wink: Just give him a ring as my cell is dead. I can see how they match up, I still dont like them though. I’m a big fan of the “ducting” on the C5’s just think that clutters stuff up. Are those C6 z06 wheels? They look perfect on the car.

impressive numbers for that build… congratulations!

That’s the rims I bought for my 06 Vert.If I coul donly get tires for them someday.
D

[quote=“J&J,post:16,topic:26520"”]

First nice numbers, second because you guys NEVER talk shit or start trouble why the white trash dig at Carl Mcquillen. In the big picture it isn’t relevant.

[/quote]

WoW!! Nobody has beat your ass yet???

Nice build…
And :tup: for his color too. Same color I painted my 69 Camaro :smiley: