240's in movies - post what youve seen

another one of the forums I use has a thread like this,
i decided to copy but with 240’s

spotted:
smashed up kouki in scary movie 4,
44 minutes in
the scene where they are in the scrap yard and they knock out little john and take his la baron, there is a kouki in the backround.
can anyone comfirm this?

there is another one in that movie where nicolas cage plays a cop and wins the lottery.

• 240sx on COPS/FOX gets written off by a high speed pursuit. guy crashed into the 240.

• herbie fully loaded had a 240 in it as well

• one on sienfield out front of the building.

Practically every show or movie that has a scrapyard scene ive seen a 240,

I’m sure everyone else has seen some as well
lets here where

Rumble in the Bronx… after the kid’s pillow is torn apart I THINK is when it was, I cant remember.

There was a really nice White Chuki coupe.

the movie “Karla”, the Paul Bernardo movie he drives a 240 and the police mistake it for a camaro lol

Fast And The Furious!!! Lololololol

I think in Pulp Fiction there is a white hatch that drives by when they are in the diner.

there’s an s13 in the the rush hour traffic in office space

This reminds me of Knocked Up

fleshofthestars.com FTMFW!!

There was one in that episode of smallville, i think everyone saw that. And yes I know it’s not a movie.

There was also a bunch of 240s and “drift cars” in an episode of CSI I believe, there was an ae86 doing a whole bunch of burnouts at the beginning of the scene.

redline
the beginning when the chinamons try to take the car
in the s15

Remembered another one.

The newer version of Gone in sixty seconds… With Nick Cage. At the very beginning when his little brother takes out the brick to steal the porsche from the dealership… they roll up in a 240. It’s difficult to see because it’s dark, but the hatch and taillights make it distinct.

Not a movie but music video.

The Dallas Green (Alexisonfire) one where he’s driving around in a cargo van in winter.

There’s a scene where he goes in a hardware store and when he’s coming out, you see an old zenki outside - I think it was a coupe.

Anyone recognize the video?

on a scene on laguna beach theres a 240sx parked on the side of the road.:wink:

some old random link on youtube. of a silvia getting blown up in movie

Believe it or not… Boyz in the Hood.
I couldn’t believe it when I saw it. I had to double take and ask my friend to check it just to make sure. It’s a red S13 and it’s parked on the street when Cuba Gooding Jr is going home to get his gun after his buddy gets shot.

when i was taking my young drivers school 2 yrs ago they showed some old educational vids, in one of them there was like a pimp 240sx with some huge positive offset wheels … it looks funny and also they showed a mint ae86 driving downtown.

cable guy, gold s14 zenki, parking garage, alarm goes off.

assassins (stallone, banderas), white s14 zenki, before that chick’s house gets all blowd up, :lol:

off topic, but there’s a bunch of old Z’s, fb’s, rwd celicas, etc. in commando with ahhnuld. also an fd in office space (best movie ever).

there’s a bunch of movies with 240’s.

heres a funny one, heribe the movie the 240 gets crushed by the love bug whe its dropped from the crane at the wreckers lol haha lindsay lohan almost buys the 240 , and no i don’t like the movie but the wifey does lol

i like that crackhead lindsey lohan. :wink:

im surprised no one mentioned intial d??? the fat chinese guy has a coupe then gets an ae86.