240sx Car Cover - what's best?

no customs at Canadian Tire either…

I’ll check out Princess Auto too… if they’re that cheap i’ll just buy two.

This for your Kouki I seen posted?

Depending on your car and how much you care about your paint don’t cheap out on a car cover. It’s the inside lining of the car cover that is most important part. All the cheapo ones will leave fine scratches and sometimes deep scratches when you put on and take off the car cover. Most of the high end car covers have very very soft lining (wool, microfibre etc)

Think about it, its like running the car wash brush you find in those coin washes across your paint as opposed to a wool wash mitt.

Again depends how much you care about your paint.

yeah i made that coin-op brush mistake once…

That bubble thing is hella baller, but I think only the outdoor one is actually useful. For indoor, just a soft cover will do, especially if you leave your car alone for the whole time (like you should). The paint can’t get scratched if there’s no movement of the cover.

http://www.covercraft.com/

They make it custom to your car. Fits perfect and looks good. Wont scratch the paint or anything.

Its pricey but well worth it. Thats what my car sits under.

if you have two coats of wax over your car, even a $20 car cover isnt gonna scratch anything

I don’t think you will find a Carcoon type car cover at Canadian Tire or at Princess but if you do find it at a store somewhere like a parts and accessories place or something please let us know where and how much $. And ask them how much $ it would cost if you bought a bunch of them…GB for sure!!!

I jsut used the medium size cover at CT i forget who makes it… works well.