240sx Check In

Ahhh I see, sucks man. Have him sign up here, there’s plenty of CRX guys with tons of parts.

its ok, at the next one ill have the crappiest 240 :vlad :bh:
deff need to have another 240/ nissan meet this summer

+1 I need to organize another one before I sell mah kar :vlad

I really wish I made it there! :bh::bh::bh:

This thread is turning out nice! All you guys have nice 240’s! :bow

im gonna go steal tail light bolts off the sentra for the center lights on the 240 (so pissed its loose and missing bolts haha)

haha, i did that once… but i stole them from my sister’s sentra

It’s for sale.

car ramrod check your inbox.

Got it, sent one back…

why for sale?

this makes me sad

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WHY??!?!?!?!?!??! :bh:

Well… since I’ll finally have a job/ I need something more practical (& comfortable) for long 10hr drives. Looking for a 5spd IS300. I love Love LOVE IS300s. Don’t worry it won’t stay stock.

whoa.whoa.whoa. Kramer why are youuuu selling?

It’s definitely nice to see more 240s on the board. Keep it up.

Not many cars look nicer than a cleanly modded IIP IS300, good luck :up

I’m selling because I’m going to college in NYC or Boston and don’t feel like having a $504/month car payment for a car I can only really drive a few months out of the year. If I sell the SER this spring I’ll get top dollar for it, compared to if I wait a few years or a few months. I can buy a mint condition 98 or 99 e36 M3 with the amount I currently have in the Altima and have it 100% paid off. Mainly, this summer I caught the “track” bug, and the Altima certainly isn’t the right car to pursue it in. A great car, but a track whore… no :smiley:

Modern day AE86, I love them.

Throw a BEAMS 3sge in and call it a day. :open_mouth:

I don’t dare post pics of my '91. Couldn’t anyway because it’s buried under 4 feet of snow at the moment.

Gonna be a fun, cheap grassroots toy to go roll this summer :slight_smile:

Good reason.

Hey, why not get a 240…

Franknut: your car is show car clean man real nice.

tungsten, you gonna be around this area for your new job?

hey thnx man. unfortunately she’s nothing more than show at the moment. bought it from a guy in phili who had it sponsored by origin

unfortunately he didn’t pay attention to the engine at all, crappy intake is all he did. n i can’t afford to put more money into her until she’s paid off

also, who’s car is this on wantaddigest??

Some idiot that use to do burn outs in kohls parking lot