New WNY S13

Hey, I just joined, I have a 1991 240sx hatch. I go to school in philly, but i am in buffalo area all summer. I just got the car on the road at the end of this past summer. I plan on doing engine internals this winter. I plan on drag racing and doing autocross next summer when most of the mechanical work is complete.

what mods other than the clutch??

TD06 20G turbo.
Denso top feed fuel rail
370cc injectors
Apexi N1 dual cat back exhaust
FMIC: 12x24x3
Walboro 255lph fuel pump
enthalpy tuned ecu

nice.

i sold my RHD single turbo rb26 swapped s13 at the beginning of the year.

newman do you have a dark green s14? and the s13 you sold, did you sell it to a kid who had a saturn, and worked at rix?

no. i have a 05 lotus elise and an 06 sti.
I sold it to some crazy brittish dude in albany. The s13 was red, but the guy i sold it to, already sold the shell.

nice, ka-t :tup:

welcome!

welcome :wave:

awesome. ka24 build. :tup: welcome.

EDIT: pics of build?

fixed

:tup: to another turbo s13 in the area tho, iv been considering ditching my curret setup for a ka-t

welcome!

are you on ka-t.org?

Nice, Welcome Aboard :wave:

No i am not on ka-t.org yet, i am going to join in a week or so, because i need to find out about doing the piston swap and rebuilding the enigine.

Welcome to nyspeed. Im also a 240sx owner. Its a 89 with a blacktop sr20. Im currently swapping the motor so hopefully when summer times comes around we can get a 240 cruise goin.

I don’t own a 240 but I do have some slow turblo cars. Welcome to the boards, spiffy car you have. :wave:

did you copy this right from a thread from about a year ago? lol :stuck_out_tongue:

btw, i may want the t25, if you still got it

:wave: welcome aboard

are there any meets happening around thanksgiving, because i will be back in town and would like to see what else is in the area?

welcome…

and if the snow/salt holds off, my car will still be on the road, i’m always down for bubble tea if you wanna call a meet