New to NYspeed

Hey, whats up? My name is Chris. I own a 1989 Nissan 240sx hatch, and a 1991 240sx hatch. The 1991 will be my daily when its finished, and the 89 is my project car. I live in Buffalo NY, near hertle.
My 89 240sx

My 91 240sx:
EDIT: Crappy cell phone pics

Looks clean. Welcome. :tup:

EDIT: Get the S13 JDM bumper on there!! :wink:

welcome

hola

welcome :wave:

clean lookin car :tup:

Welcome Aboard :wave:

yO

Welcome/Bienvenidos

Hi. Those camera phone pictures are not awesome.

Why don’t you elaborate on the intentions for your project car so we know if you are trying to be a SIQQQ drifter, a track whore, or just a kid with a busted ass SR

welcome!!!

Nice cars. :tup:

Yea, the car is being stored at another house, so I do not get to see it as much as I would like too.

Well, you can tell me not to do it as many times you want too, but im going to be doing a right hand drive firewall swap. I plan on drilling out the spot welds, and doing it up right. I will be going with the SR swap also. I dont plan on being a hardcore drifter, but we’ll see what happens.

I’m not going to tell you not to do it. I could care fucking less if you do or not. I’ve already seen it done though, ON THIS FORUM. You might be able to find some insight from some of the members. I won’t say who they are, I doubt they are interested in rehashing that experience.

If you make a DIY / progress thread about it, I’ll have more respect.

:wave:

ok, thats cool. I ddnt meant to start anything, I’ve just been told not to do it so many times on end im just sick of it. I am going to do it myself, or atleast I plan on doing it.

Don’t let Sureshot! get you down…he is upset because his rhd swapped s13 got in an accident and his terrible weld job failed and collapsed his firewall on his legs and now he has no legs :frowning:

You didn’t know so don’t worry about it. Just thank god you have 2 good legs!

We love DIY threads!

ohh, I didnt know that. BUt yea, ill make a DIY thread.

well that explains a lot of anger.

welcome, and clean S13s. :carnut RWD is the only way to go.

whatever… dont fucking talk about my fucking personal life kyle. i know its fucking funny to everyone else, wait till shit happens to you…

KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF :mad: