Project Bastard Child- *gets a new heart**PICS*UPDATE*

I have started this thread so I have the ability to edit the title and let you guys know when I have added new pics. The last thread was started by Bing so I had no control of the title.

Here are the pics of the rear subframe that I worked on last week. Also my friend Boby and I worked hard on the chassis yeterday and have almost completely stripped the car of all its paint.

Check it out a 240sx Birthday suit

After sand Blasting

After primer

Almost finished

240 Bday-suit

I found some bondo filling these little dents
[img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e302/canadiandrifter240sx/100_0326.jpg

Thats all for now, I am going to work on it right now so maybe more updates later.

Lots of progress. It’s looking good, what colour is the car gonna be? :thumleft:

Charcoal Pearl, the same as my car now but with more pearl maybe.

holy smokes the car is lookin good.
can’t wait to see the finish work on this badboy.

Lookin awesome. Thanks for the update.

Is it safe with your rotisserie disconnected there in that picture? Seems like one support part isn’t entirely connected to the next.

you should acid dip zee sucker

Nah man, there are two pipes beside each other to accomodate different positioning and for strength

Chris, I think you should turn this into a truck conversion.

Come on! Do eet!

The rotisserie is completely safe and will handle alot more then the wieght of that car, actually we had three of us inside the working on it today and my roomate is over 200lbs.

As for the truck conversion , that will be my next project. I have wanted to do that for years now, this chassis is to good to atempt such a thing for the first time. If Bing decides the let me try it on his winter beater when he is done with it then I will use that to figure out a strong and safe way that will look good and then do it to a good chassis later.

Does anyone know if you can replace the door jam factory stickers?
Can you get new ones from Nissan?

what are you gunna do to the car, Like enginewise , Interior , exterior etc.
Looks like your doing a really gud job tho

hardcoree… i could only wish to attempt that. maybe some day lol… keep up the good work

The interior will for the most part be the same as it is now ecept it will have a weld in 6pnt roll cage and the needed interior pieces.

As for the engine, that will not be discussed as of yet :-# :wink:

Exterior will be seamingly stock with small mods and the possibility of a aero kit but prob not yet. I do have rear overfenders but I am not sure if i will use them yet.

pfft, must be nice to have all that friggin room to work on his car, dam lucky bastard why does he get all the breaks and… Opps, did I type that out loud??? :oops:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously Chris it looks great man, thats a hell of a lot of work and it will sure be worth it in the end. Do you have a rough time table as to when you’d like to have the car back on the road?

Keep the pic’s coming and again, sweet job! :smiley:

dont ever sell this car to a random person, and if you do, make a ‘below 0C temperature’ sensor so they cant drive it in the winter, this is one massive decorrosion process haha… looks good man. cant wait what you finish with it 8)

this is gonna be the winter beater hes gonna fix up his car now and make that one his summer car…lol…ya i cant wait till its done to its gonna be freakin sweet…keep her goin chris!!

loll

Damn, good job Chris

That car is soo clean, you can eat off the part that rusts out on 99% of s13’s.

Litteraly…

nasty, hahahaha