240sx convertible help!!

I have owned my 1994 240 convertible for almost a year now and i recently moved to ontario from the states. I am in need of some work done on my car, like a massive dent on the passanger side rear quarter panel needs to be fixed, and the plastic rear window needs to be replaced (it is completely split in half while in my garage, i dont know how this happened) If anyone can help me out with these things and i also need this stuff done cheap as i am strapped for cash, please lemme know.

thanks, mike

ps. im also looking for some 17-19 inch aftermarket rims with rubber for my car, email me back or post a reply with any offers

For the Dent Bring it to Galaxy Auto Collision and ask to speak to Frank,
tell him Adam from Southern Ontario Nissan Highly Reccomended you
guys. And as for the rear window needing replacement the only thing I
can sugguest for now is use clear box packing tape to patch it up and
then on Monday when the dealerships open bring it to Nissan.

Galaxy Auto Collision LTD.
12 Queen Elizabeth Blvd.
Toronto, Ontario
M8Z 1L8
416-259-9259 or
416-255-5575

“One Step Ahead In Quality”
“Two Steps Behind In Price”

bring it to someone who does canvas, theres alot of people that make convertable tops, they can cut out the old windows and sew in a new one. nissan with screw u

Hey
I havent been on here in a LONG TIME
So this msg might be useless to u,
but i also drive a 240 convertable and I had my rear window replaced.
email me if u want prices and details. It was about a year or two ago and it was good work and good quality.
ashleighgrundle@hotmail.com

-ashleigh

Ash, back from the dead! lol I thought you sold the 240?

Nope didnt sell it…
Insurance raped me in the behind, so i cant drive her until one or two of my tickets come off…I am hoping for sometime in march but…i wont get my hopes up…But who knows i might be pimpin some time soon.

^ ins is gay. the points stay on your record for 2 years from offence date, but the ins. company charges you it for 3 years

damn not many chicks drivin 240s lol, instant hot +1 factor, sorry if this is OT, and i know it is haha

-Brian

Yeah ins company’s definately have their own agenda…to make $$.
It jus sucks that I am going to be penalized for something stupid i did when i was sixteen…but thats life i suppose…
Yeah hopefully i’ll get the convertable back and meet up with you guys sometime this summer…(i’m not showing up in the swifty…it jus doesnt cut the mustard so to speak).
-ash

ps/ beng2k…thanks bud :slight_smile:
&I do look pretty smoking driving my 240

hahaha no worries, i long for the day when i can say im dating/marrying a 240 girl, sigh, i dont think itll be any do soon (at least marrying, still too young imo) good luck on the window anyways, im in ottawa, so i doubt ill be much help with info, sorry to clutter ur thread, bump lol

http://www.meetmeinto.com/

Okay I know I started the OT stuff but less macking Ash and more convertable help. -El