240sx inquiry

Problem I see is that he doesn’t list the year of the vehicle (at least not that I noticed). If it’s a '96, then I wouldn’t do it. '96 = OBDII, JDM SR20 = NO OBD ECU… No inspection, not good.

its either a 95 or 96

Yeah. '95 is fine, it’s still OBDI, but '96 is a completely different story. I think it’s all bullshit, but it’s the law, what are you going to do?

I remember looking at this car from the kid he must have bought it from about three months ago… Back then the seller was only asking 6.5k

Swap was done professionally, all receipts are available still. The turbo is def not smoked and it pulls quite nicely. It’s a solid car.

Ehh long as maitnence was done its fine… You remember the G20 man, the SR in that think took the roughest beating I think I’ve ever seen, between when it was my buddys before I bought it, to when I got it…

And it’s still running strong, although I have a feeling the motors going to fall out soon :rofl

^^ you talkin about the rusted one that someone sold for 1000 a couple months ago?

i saw it on CL for 1500 a couple weeks ago…haha

Yea, bought it a few years ago, rust wasnt to bad at all, was deff fixable… then 2 winters later, and neglect on my part killed the poor little car.

Loved that car… its worth maybe 500 bucks right about now…

dont think so man … the g20 i think is done i saw it the other day on cinderblocks gettin shit yanked off it and it wasnt pretty

the sr20 in my nx2k lasted 2 months before spinning a rod bearing