240sx inquiry

anybody know more about this car:

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/1764985278.html

Says it has 133k on body, but swap has about 30k along with trans,d-shaft and rearend. Also its got the T28 vs the T25, t28 is ball bearing correct? Ive been out of the 240 game for a longgg time just trying to freshen up my memory. Its always good to ask about something when the kid over the phone says multiple times “This thing is so fast!”… Thanks in advance fellas.

Price is high, but looks legit.

car has been for sale for a VERY long time, looks nice and the price is high

I believe certain t28’s were ball bearing depending on what it came off while others were not…

Ive seen the car around, looks decent but seems a bit pricey

Seen this car in person a couple of times, looks pretty clean

Doesnt seem overpriced to me, Blacktop SR20’s pull a premium

especially a week before racewars

thanks, yah it does seem high but its been just about 6yrs since ive messed with 240s. Back then SR20 swaps were a bazzilion dollars, now i see them for 2k. He said its worth about 9k which i think is BS. Wants to trade my bike + cash on my end. My buddy has a stock 240 KA-T, bone stock motor/ecu/headgasket etc. his car is a lot of fun, i wouldnt mind something like that either. What is a good 240 site? 240sxforums is the one i used to be on (just re-signed in, “last sign in 10-30-2005” haha) and there is no cars on there… Any help is much appreciated, not looking to drift or race the thing. Just a clean, solid, reliable car.

I’ve seen it, driven it. Its legit.

s-chassis, 240sxone,240sx forums, zilvia.net,nissanforums

theres a few more but its been a while

Yah he says interior is beyond mint, exterior is 9/10 he says besides a quarter size rust spot on bottom of rocker. Seemed pretty upfront and honest over the phone, just could tell he was young which makes me a little weary thats all. Not to mention no documentation of motorswap/mileage.

Any exterior that has rust is not 9/10, I dont care if its the size of a pinhead.

what he said cause where there is some there is always more, it had to come from somewhere and there had to be a source so once you dig down deeper you will find more

This is NY, its to be expected to an extent. Im going to look at it tuesday so we’ll see then. Id rather have a 92-94 240 for a lot cheaper an swap in a motor or turbo the KA but cant find a worthy shell/complete car for the life of me.

Been working on this car here at the shop. It’s clean and it’s got some nice new upgrades. Bump for a good car. He just picked it up a couple months ago, but it’s not his thing so he’s looking to get our of it.

Im on 240sxforums, theres a stock SOHC with 45,025 orginal miles in NY thats for sale

Ok so he bought it with the swap already done? anybody know the guy before him? Just want to verify it has the parts he says it does. LSD/low mileage motor etc.

Looks good, buy it, sell mint interior and gut it. Come burn some tires!

if this is the car i think it is , he bought from a kid josh i know and it needed a new turbo as the stocker was smoked , car was missfirng and so on if it was the car im thinkin it is it has deff been beaten hard

Well the T28 probably replaced the stocker.