240sx Key Blanks?

Ive tried about 7 different places (Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Walmart, some mall locksmiths) and no one seems to have blanks from Nissan in this size.

Anyone have keys cut lately that carried stock? How much would a dealership run you, if they were to carry such a blank?

Thanks,
Bartek

I could check at work for you tommorow. (Sherwood Nissan)

Thatd be great.

Try Totem Building Supplies. I had keys cut for my skyline there and they work perfectly!!

I paid like $7 each for 2 keys from Mills Nissan and went to Canadian Tire to get them cut. The lady there laughed and pulled a blank from the rack. They were the EXACT same as the ones Nissan sold me. :axe: And they were only $2 a pop.

Erickson will cut them for u, it cost me like $10 for 2 keys on my 180

Keyman Engravables in St Albert mall!! My g/f is the manager there and she will give ya 10% off if you say that your part of the NECC!! Her name is Deana, but she is no longer going to be working there after Tuesday April 11. I had quite a few keys cut there and i haven’t had 1 prob!!

Doesn’t NISMO make blank keys?

I found a Key Cutter in Sherwood Park and he did it for 3 bucks, but I also stopped by Sherwood Nissan on the way and they said 16 ish dollars. Now im wondering, are the keys that the dealership orders the ones with the plastic tops or are they just bare metal like everywhere else. If they have a plastic tip id definetly pick up another set from the dealer.

Read my post above. They were both the plastic top ones.

Thanks Louis, looks like I’ll be going back to get another backup made with a plastic top.