Nissan Keys

Well guys I’m need of getting keys to my car because my sister broke mine. I had got a key cut from two different places and both dont work… so where would I get keys to my vehicle that work? I got my saudered together today and it works fine for now but it wont forever. So if guy could tell me where to get keys please. Thanks

Josh Chan

Try to bring it to a Nissan dealer. They may be able to reproduce it.

it wouldnt matter that the car is JDM? or would i have to send out for them?

The key doesnt work because they cut it wrong, go back and get them to cut it again. Even if nissan can cut you a key from the vin it may not work because your lock cylinders wear down over time along with the key.

i did go back and got both places to cut new keys and still nothing

Nis240: are you suggesting i get new locks and ignition?

If your key works than the cut keys should too. You could alway get your locks re-keyed, it think its $20 per lock.

If your key works than the cut keys should too. You could alway get your locks re-keyed, it think its $20 per lock.[/quote]

Is there a central locking system on that car?? When ya unlock your drivers side door, does the passenger unlock as well?? If it is, its crazy how much they charge to re-key!!

Shave the door locks and handles and trade your keys in for a slick key fob. 8)

theres a place right by joeys auto body. i needed keys for my rx7 it took him 5 cuts and he only charged for 1 real nice dude. i’d check him outit’s on 142…i can’t remember the name of it tho right off 111th? where the imax thing is space science thing?

Get a locksmith to cut your key or someone who specializes in locks. hardware stores and such usually only get their key machines re-calibrated every 2 weeks and alot of the employees don’t know shit (i work part time in hardware at Rona so i would know).

i already got them cut guys thanks anyways… jay’s GF helped me out…she got it first try lol if only the 5 stores i went to here in edmonton could of done that

oh man, i totally forgot i knew all the girls at the lock place in the mall hook that shit up YO! drifter, you need any parts for that thing. hit me up