245/45/17 Hankook R-S2

later I will add pics once the rain stops.

I would give these tires 25% left. should be enough to finish out the year for most people.

Who these tires would be good for?

*someone who is cheap and wants sticky tires
*someone who does not know if this class of sticky tire is right for them
*someone who wants the legacy of knowing that these tires were at one point on the fastest automatic Ford Taurus in existence. (that alone would be enough for me!)
*someone who wants excellent tires for autoX or road course action and can be daily drive without worry.

but why are you getting rid of these excellent tires if they still have so much tread?

good question. I’m glad you asked (your name here) I am going on a 3000 mile road trip next week and want stickier tires so i bought azeni 615’s. The should be here Wednesday so I will get the new tires installed Thursday most likely so that is when this fine set of tires will be available for pickup.

edit: taking offers

threw the 2 really bad ones in the trash, held on to the better 2. they are near but not quite on the wear bars.

FREE come and get them or they will be junked before the week is out.

when can i come pick them up!

GREAT tires for the money…i pushed them harder than i had ever pushed the Z (before it blew) and i ran out of courage before i ran out of grip.

But…on the other hand, these were on an automatic SHO…so, i wouldn’t really want to have to admit to touching them. But, if you can get past that…like i said, amazing grip for the money!

I really liked the RS2’s but the azeni 615 has a ton more grip but they seem a to be a bit squirmy at their limit but that could be my rear spring telling me to fuck off because they are not stiff enough. either way they are a great tire.