250's thread

that prolly would be bad then I have over an hr commute to work roundtrip everyday lol and i plan on using it for commutes, maybe ill work on getting another bike first then use the hardtail for fun and the other bike for commutes/fun lol, I bet 10hrs a week would kill my back…

EDIT I dont really like the idea of owning 2 bikes thou lol unwanted paying insurance on 2 of them… softtail bobbers are nice but hardtails are epic!!!

Insurance on bikes is cheap… i have a 1k insured for 6 months for 170 dollars…

I pay 120 a year for my rebel, but my car is 400 every 6 months, I like to have alot of fun money and my new job dont pay shit…

Fun money IS motorcycle money.

THAT IS TRUE, but I mean in terms of when i ride my bike I wanna go to resturants and stuff for rides lol, I am very cheap… lol I wouldnt mind having two bikes lol, just needs to be afordable with atleast half my money made left over for emergencys. I try to keep a huge backing in my bank for rainy days and with my current job the pay is shit, and HRs are never a promised thing… The problem is i love this job so much its hard to leave, i love my job. i guess if my insurance was the same as the rebel i could swing it pretty easy lol. im just an over preparer.

http://thumbs.newschoolers.com/index.php?src=http://cdn.overclock.net/9/93/93a29064_Slow-Clap.gif&size=400x1000

How much do you spend on gas driving your car a month?

I used to go to movies twice a month, I stopped going unless I use free vouchers. The money I saved from that alone per month is enough for insurance for two bikes…:rofl

roughly $40 every week and a half, varys though week by week lol, have not really seen how long a full tank gets me

I understand the whole hardtail looks thing (even though I don’t care for it), but is that even good for anything other than parking it in front of a bar or coffee shop a mile or two away from home? Why would you wanna ride something with no rear suspension?
If you’re gonna go for “cool” at least do something that isn’t played out, like stretch the swingarm on a cruiser, or hardtail a sportbike. Just as stupid, but original.

Edit: nevermind, someone already did it :rofl
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/2936928157.html
Posting for posterity:
I have a 2008 ninja 250r . Ok to start its not your average ninja 250. Lowered to the max. Vortex clip ons lowering links and no spring its a hard tail with a 6" ext swingarm with that said I HAVE STOCK SWINGARM AND REAR SPRING so u can put it to stock if u wish . Dbl bubble smoke windscreen. Rhino lined than painted on top black and yellow . Custom seats and foam on rear that your passenger will thank u for . $ 2500 nice bike alot of work done TXT ONLY 724 261 2520 SEROIUS INQUIRIES ONLY

Technically no. It is a styling and personal taste thing, just like a lot of the cafe racer thing doesn’t make sense to a lot of people or why anyone would even want to ride a bike in traffic doesn’t make sense to a lot of people. :rofl

Cafe racer FTW!