26mm 300zx aluminum calipers f+r (freshly rebuilt) **Now with pics...

I’m making a new thread because I have some quick pics. And I wanted to put “pics” in the title…

Story:
Bought these back in Sept. Seller told me they were freshly rebuilt 30mm aluminum calipers. Tried putting them on with brand new 30mm rotors and pads and guess what. They didn’t fit. Because they were fucking 26mm!!! Back to my shitty ass 30mm irons… After getting fucked twice with 26mm calipers…

You get what I was given.
front 26mm rebuilt aluminum calipers
front rotors and pads. Don’t know how good the rotors are. Or the pads. They seem to have some decent life.
Rotors have surface rust. I’d get them turned.
lines. they are half SS braided lines and half hardlines. These are my old lines.

rear aluminum calipers
pads. seem to have decent life left.
brand new unopened SS braided lines.

Random hardware.
Don’t really know what there and what isn’t. As I only ever cared about the actual calipers.

I paid $440 for all this and ended up with a bunch of bullshit I can’t use.
$350 for all of it. DELIVERED within a respectable distance…
$200 fronts picked up. $150 rears picked up. If you want me to deliver either front OR rears add on $50…
I’d rather just get rid of everything at once.

PICS!!!

I’m done with Nissan 300zx brakes…
BBK is done. Want these fuckers gone…

Will also have 30mm irons with EBC green stuff pads and rotors for sale soon. Rotors and pads have less than 800km on them…

Interested in selling the rear braided lines separate?

$275 picked up right now… Just tore out my sidewall on my tire, oput a pick axe through my trunk, and smashed in my front fender…

If no one picks them up by monday I’m fucking smashin them with my dirty ass sledge… I’m fucking sick of S-chassis…
Seriously…

Hey, I’m interested in these. I sent you a pm with my cell#. Give me a ring. I’ll come by today before you sledge hammer them. :slight_smile:

sell me your car or your 5 lug
haha tutt

SOLD!!! Thank fucking god…