Jesus shit fucking christ...

Ok I’m making a thread here… I’m fucking pissed.

I recently bought doggie Dog’s so called “30mm” aluminum Z32 calipers…

THEY"RE FUCKING 26MM!!!

I NEED 30MM FUCKING ASAP!!!

this is the second time I’ve been fucked by so called “30MM ALUMINUM CALIPERS”

I have BRAND FUCKING NEW ROTOR AND PADS FOR 30MM…

HELP ME THE FUCK OUT I NEED THESE ASAP!!!

I got 30mm irons if you want them.

PM me.

im gald i didnt go get them … i would be in the same boat as u… is he willing to give u ur money back ??

^Unless you’re willing to sell them dirt cheap and they are rebuilt I don’t want them… I’ve had enough of being fucked around with calipers and dealing with leaking fucking seals.

Also you’re in Waterloo… I don’t have time to be driving down there or waiting for shipping.

CSK 240… I don’t know I’ve called him numerous times already and he isn’t picking up his phone. And I’ve already PM’d him.

yeah they’re fresh rebuilt, I didn’t want to take any chances. But I don’t exactly want to sell cheap. If you decide you want them give me a shout, if not good luck finding a set!

some people could really use a ruler.

thats pretty poor… unless he honestly didnt know

will u be posting these back up forsale?

were they actually rebuilt?

Get taurus brakes

I don’t know what I’m doing with them yet… I’ve been contemplating having a machine shop make a 4-5 mm sandwich plate with a groove for an o-ring.

And after a good look at everything it’s all brand new hardware. New seals and pistons too…

I once got rebuilt 26mm calipers from Partsource, eventhough it was packaged and labeled as 30mm calipers (and of course I ordered the 30mm ones).
In any case, any time you buy 30mm calipers, take a ruler and measure the channel where the rotor sits. It should actually measure 35mm across. If it measures 30mm across, then it’s actually a 26mm.

That was so gay, having to take those beautiful blue calipers off and pound those irons back on. As for KA24power’s statement, he is currently running the 30mm irons. The a few of the seals are just starting to sweat, no leaks. but if you knew S13counterpart he does not settle for second best on his car, I could most likely rebuild his irons for less than you would let yours go for. Speaking of that,…shoot me a text if you want me to price out a kit from Nissan, hell I may even be able to get it for shop cost still lol.

I know. The seller seemed to know what he was talking about. I guess it’s my fault for actually trusting another enthusiast right? lol

I may do that if I sell these stupid 26mm’s.

Or, I’m just ordering an endless brakes kit…

Aww to hell with it, I will see if I can get those calipers too…and how much for

If you want i’ll consider selling my wilwoods to you.