26mm z32 front calipers remanufactured

z32 26mm aluminum remanufactured front calipers. I bought these little over 3 weeks ago from Onyn Z32. I bought a full set of gtr brakes from a friend so I dont need these.

Now I know the big thing to have are the cast iron 30mm ones that sieze and get hot and take for ever to cool down. but if ur not going to wine over a 4mm difference which I highly doubt u can tell the difference anyways. These are a great start to stopping fast. im open to resonable offers its first come first serve. No trades unkess its for cash . Text or pm me a number you can be reached at and I will phone you.

289 668 2550 Txt or call

Now accepting trades for s13 coupe parts, front lip, skirts, aero etc.

$120 firm can email pics or texts anytime. Going to be in oakville tonight can deliver take atvantage of this opertunity guys.

like new never used rebuilt Z32 front brake calipers for sale. 26mm aluminum, dont bitch about how 4mm’s is going to help you stop better with the cast iron ones, i highly doubt you can tell the difference and if you want cast iron brakes then enjoy heat seize . price is best offer , serious ppl only.

fml are you serious… someone buy these or ill be forced to try to retro fit them on my future ls400 lol