27" tv

27" Panasonic tv. Not HD, not flat screen, just a regular tv. Needs to sit on a stand.

$50. Works fine and was in use until this morning with no issues. My dad just wanted a flat screen with HD so he got one today and we’ve got no use for this one.

No one else has a use for it either.

Shifts next Love4boost right here

Jellies ill take it this weekend , ill use so the boys can play the video games in there room .

Cool. Im working Saturday so I can put it in my truck and bring it up then if youre serious. Call me Friday night to remind me.

Cool

Trade for potatoes?

daves selling 60" PJB comes through with a 27" sale!!

Paul… stop being a jew motherfucker and just give it away, fucking thing isn’t worth 50 bucks.

Not being a dixck but murrdogs right… Donate the fucking thing or something…

John, I have a 27" Daewoo in my shed that you can have for free.

I don’t want a old car lol

:lol It’s a decent TV, I bought it a number of years ago @ Best Buy. I replaced it with a TV from this century.

Already got enough of those last weekend

Apparently it is worth $50 because Ive got a buyer for it (John).

Its not mine to give away. My dad even told me I could ‘have’ it for $50. Ill stick with my 19" Daewoo that I cant even remember the last time I turned it on.

SMH… tell your dad to do something with it then, 50 dollars for an outdated tv is ridiculous. For 250 more he could buy an lcd 40 inch flatscreen from love for boost.

Its in perfect working condition. He paid over $300 for a 32" flatscreen.

Doesn’t matter if its in perfect working condition… this is just like the ipod case you tried to sell.

And people wonder why I dont post my car for sale on here.

Everybody is cheap as fuck and wants something for nothing.

are you serious!? everytime ive offerend to buy your car you never have followed through with it. i offered 3500 and 4k to buy it on different occasions… everytime somebody throws you an offer, you just dismiss it like its a joke… thats your own fault paul.

Its a fucking shitty ass tube tv… me personally, I would give it to John for free because hes a good dude and if I needed help in some way I know he would help me out. Can’t put a price on friendships/connections and shit. Fuck, wayne gave me a tv and a stand for free. I still use the stand and I ended up giving the tv to B-ri because he needed one.