2J-Maro?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Camaro-RS-SS-2JZ-Culture-Shock-1000HP-World-Famous-Camaro-1967-1968-1969_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6161QQihZ009QQitemZ190304311424QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

holy shit…

x2…wow.

There is not 1 thing I dont like about that car. awsome.

wtf nice car and hp number but the price is not nice =/

wow…

150k and reserve not met? wow, amazing car, but steep price!

That is amazing workmanship. Well worth at LEAST 100g’s. Beautiful car. Great platform. Not to happy about the engine choice,

BUT

Did you watch the videos? Thing sounds outrageous!

GREAT find Bing. AWESOME!!!

(L)

I dunt even know what to say…damn

wow thats dirrrrrrrrrty… imagine what those american v8 boys are sayin about this

impressive car. odd but wicked engine choice. i wonder where he got the idea from, mmmm. the purist are probably fainting as we speak lol. it should have an IRS though. i wonder how it handles?

peace

i think i’m in love.

looks fucking MEAN as hell in the black rims/carbon trunk/carbon hood/front bumper removed trim

I cant even find the right words… wow

That car is sick. Classic exterior, Modern interior, Devil in the engine bay.

old news

Stunning.

nothing nothing nothing, SURGE OF POWER, shift, nothing nothing SURGE OF POWER, shift… should’ve had a twin turbo small block V8.

Why boost an I6 to shit and have a narrow powerband, when you can get the same power with a lightly boosted V8tt, and have a much wider powerband. Also, longer life, and increased reliability…

But other than that, AMAZING car.

I love the cold storage pics…

reminds me of so many food production plants I have been through.

its a sick car but its definitely OLD

i like the idea

interior is definatly not my taste…

body style is one of my all time favourites

price is redonkulous

wow so awesome.

interior is mad sexy.
engine is mad sexy.
muscle cars are mad sexy.

fuck yeah!