335 rear tires on a s14

this is a beast:

that car…is way to nice.

so so so so so damn nice.

fuck busted a nut :expressionless:

this is how u drive a supra

if that car was for sale on son. the site would shut down as a result of everyone being banned from the “not directly related to the sale” posts lol…

… probly moderators too

diggin the car for sure.

diggin the rear tires/rim combo.

i just fuckin spewed all in my pants…that is the ultimate fukin hooootnes. daaamn

forgo to add…that exhaust is straight baller! looks like something i would make…or have made. b-e-a-utiful

Old. Hot ass car though :slight_smile:

diiiirt eh

I gotta disagree here. I don’t think it looks good.

The wheels look retarded. If you can’t make them fit under the car…it ain’t working. period.

Also not feeling the flat paint…even if it was squirted by a pro it just screams rattlecan.

exterior is weak.

how can you run dirty rims like with overfenders but with no aero?!?!?

Stretch nazis go out :stuck_out_tongue: Grip is where its at :smiley:

Looks like a drag car made for someone’s fun, bored, and selling. Nothing quite out of the ordinary at least for Zilvia. Obviously his goal was just to really make a fast straightline car with a 2jz stuff in.

nah i just saw a set of 12x18s on the front and 14x18 on the rear on an s13, that was dirty. but to big.

that car is old news!!! LOL

he did do everything at home from what i can see on his build up thread which i give him a A+ for that

The car is nice, but im not a fan of the flat paint and the fact that the rims just don’t fit that well.

I agree that the size of the rims n tires looks a little retarded !!! the rears still cant fit under the over fenders lol but other than that i can live with it … besides im sure he needs the traction in florida when u think of the competition… mines coming out sexier tho lol.

Yeah sorry other than the 2J swap that car isnt my thing. The wheels are way too big for it. Its like a muscle car.

He could have put some sticky 285 on that car and gotten better traction than those BFG KDWs on there. Maybe its just me but I find there is such a thing as TOO much dish and this car has it.

I love the stance, but it most suck to buy tires.

i adore the muscle car look

its monster truck ride height
paint sucks
no aero fail
rims are to wide in the front
just no style really

car has potential the motor is awesome at least!