2nd Annual Autocross for a Cure

When: Sunday, June 26, 2005
Where: Washington County Airport, Washington, PA 15301
Times: 8am - 5 pm
Cost: $20 to race, $2 to watch
Benefits the National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Raffles, Music, Trophies, Food, Drinks & fun, fun, fun…

go to www.autocrossforacure.com
for more information about pre-registering…

Hope to see some of you there.

I’ll try to make it…I am hooked on autocross now.

Great! Hope to see you there!

make up a banner and I will put it in as a an advertisement… if you are not good graphically, give us the details on what you would like to see on it and shoot it to me or starboy in a PM… thanks Whitey

Thanks…did you get my PM?

Hey–I want to get into the autocross deal. I went to a few with my buddies in Philly that had evo’s and sti’s…Fun time
I don’t have anything that will do anyhting, but it should be fun. If I can talk m girlfriend into it, maybe I can get a WRX on the track

It really is an awesome type of racing. I’ve only done it 4 times. But after the first I was hooked. Hense the reason for starting my own charity event using Autocrossing. I have Multiple Sclerosis and I love to race…so I put the two together. You really should try to find the time to come to this one. The entire event is all for charity. And it’s a fun time.

Thanks for the support. I really appreciate it.

www.autocrossforacure.com

I’ll pass the info along to some of my car buddies.

Thanks!

I don’t know many poeple here yet, but I added that link to my AIM profile…
I’ll do what I can

Thank you again…

Also in next month’s Grassroots Motorsports…look for the Press Release about this…

Count me in. I’m hooked on Autox and it’s even more fun when you handicap yourself by driving a Mustang.

Welcome…glad you can make it…

if i can get my wrx setup for autox intime ill be out there for sure.

Pre-Registration Opens TOMORROW 4/30/05!!! Make sure you sign up…

25 Days

pittspeed will be there, i will be driving… pictures will be taken and video too!

i should be finished with my car by then and will be there for sure. i just hope the lot is better than the lot last year.

20 Days!!!

i am out now… graduation party that day… poo poo