Charity Auto X on July 18, 2004

Date: Sunday, July 18th, 2004
Charity Benefit: National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Times: to be announced
Price: to be announced

Entertainment and Food will be there. Along with a 50/50 and raffles. Dash plaques for every driver and a “Fastest Time of the Day” trophy for the winner.

Keep watching for information. I will post as I get it.

Now for a bit of background information about why I am doing this.

I was diagonises with MS on December 24th, 2002. (Nice Christmas, huh?) Anyway, I decided that I loved my life too much to just give up. I decided that I would fight this and do whatever I could think of to find a cure. That first year I raised over $1700 dollars for the MS Walk in April and this year I already have over $2000 and two more weeks to go.

I do not have a bad case and it doesn’t stop me at all. I did however learn to stab myself in the leg every Saturday to give myself my medication. I have a bit of trouble with night driving due to some sight problems but overall I am very lucky. I’d like to stay that way and that is the main reason I am doing this Auto X and other things to raise money for reasearch.

If anyone has any questions or would like to help me please just email me at LadySi2000@yahoo. I’d love any help I can get. Thanks in advance and I hope to meet some of you at the Auto X in July.
Bernice aka LadySi2000

Could we sticky this so I can find it easier to update? Thanks.

It is officially on…
I’ve received comfirmation from The X that they will be there to give away some stuff and play the music.
Red Bull will also be there giving away drinks.
I have quite a few items to raffle off already with more to come!

There will be a link on NHSCC’s website to download the form and fill it out and mail in. I’ll post that as soon as I get it. This WILL BE PRE-REGISTRATION WITH A 150 CAR LIMIT!
$20 bucks to race
$2 bucks to watch

I don’t have the times yet but will post them as I get them.
Hope to see some of you there!

http://img68.photobucket.com/albums/v206/LadySi2000/NewFlyer-04.jpg

you should really post this on www.racepa.com thats where all the autoxers hang out…

Thanks I will! Hope to see you there!

It has been brought to my attention that you can not see the website that you need to go to to pre-register on my flyers. I am truely sorry and here it is…

www.nhscc.com

registration opens for the public on June 1st

There will be a link at the above site were you can download the forms using Acrobat Reader and fill them out and mail them to North Hills Sports Car Club. (Sorry no paypal or such)

Again, I am sorry for the problem. Hope to see some of you there!

http://www.nhscc.com/ms.htm

Registration/Check In: 8-9AM
Tech: 8-9:30AM
Drivers Meeting: 10AM
Frist Car Out: 10:30PA

Spectators: 10AM

The link is up…First come first served!!!

who are you?

Who am I? well…I used to be a member of PittRacing and I was also a former member of Abstract Car Club before the split and am still a member of the split club. I also use to be a member of 4LCustoms. But I got out of the whole “club” thing because I just like to race but I’m still friends with most of them.

What else do you want to know?

What else do you want to know?[/QUOTE]

He wants to know if you have a man so he can ask you out :cool:

He wants to know if you have a man so he can ask you out :cool:[/QUOTE]
:kekegay:

just curious, where do you race? i dont think ive ever seen you at any autox’s before?

Sorry to say I am married…I’ve raced at Pittsburgh Raceway and at BeaveRun

Registration is open now…better hurry!!!

Come on everyone…the forms are on the website…www.nhscc.com

that isnt very polite.

Come on everyone! Pre-register at www.nhscc.com ONLY 27 days left till the event!

Only 18 days left…Registration is still open and there will be registration the day of the event for up to 150 cars. Hope to see you there!

:itr41: :itr41: :itr41: :itr41: :itr41:

Only 12 days left…Registration is still open and there will be registration the day of the event for up to 90 cars. Hope to see you there!