3/3/08

Anybody else make it out for a ride today?

Saw a few bikes out. I had to put new plugs in this afternoon didnt think Id get done in time to ride, but ended up with enough time to go out for about 1.5 hours. Man I cant wait for spring!

No, and Im kicking myself. My front end is off the bike for the HID install, didn’t have anywhere near enough time to put it all back together and ride. Front end is still in my basement…

i rode to work today. lil chilly in the valley between my house and work. then it was crazy wet out this afternoon after work. but i tooled around for about an hour before i had to go meet my mom.

bike is coverd in salt. and i didnt have time to clean it before i left. :frowning:

i wish, my bike is somewhere in the ocean right now, hopefully. stupid triumphs

explain lol

salt water & pot holes FTL… i think i can wait till april

There were a lot of bikes out down here today, at least a dozen.

i’m guessing he ordered one and it didnt get here?:dunno:

took a little spin out to Robinson with some race cars.

i ordered a triumph street triple in november and its still not here yet, i traded my old bike in when i placed the order so i cant even ride it

so hopefully its ON the ocean not IN the ocean lol :slight_smile:

I was out and it felt good to ride again . 1 hour of riding meant 2 hours of cleaning but it was worth it

okay lol, I was hoping for a better story… but I hope you get it soon its getting nicer and nicer out!

yea i went at night had to put the new exhaust on first. bike sounds good.