finally

![http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/triumph side.jpg](http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/triumph side.jpg)
sorry for the crappy cell pic…

after 5 months it finally got here from england…

put 30 miles on it tonight and it is an animal, and i cant even rev the damn thing yet

Wanna ride tomorrow?

wanna ride tomorrow?

If it don’t rain.

sweet…congrats

so this is the bike that fell off the boat lol?

go to the QSL cruise tomorrow night. if it isnt raining. i want to sit on your damn seat… :love:

Nice bike, glad it came in finally. Freaking awesome! :boink

yea i just cant go to far because i am on call untill next friday

same one, seats still a little water logged lol

I dunno if I will be out there tonite. Got some other stuff to do & don’t want to be out all night.

call me

Awesome, Travis. I need to see this thing.

sick dude, absolutely sick! Good choice!

thats sweet

I wanted one of those so bad but just couldn’t wait. So I went with the Speed instead. Looks very similar without belly pan or fly screen:

I hear what you’re saying about breaking in. I’m only allowed to 5k rpm yet. But the thing has such good low-end torque that it’s not too bad.

If it isn’t raining and anyone see it/me at QSL tonight (Wed. at 51S location), say hey. Name is Lee. Although every pittspeeder gets a kick out of actually calling me fuckwad.

Anxious to see your bike. I saw a black Street about a month ago, but dude was heading opposite direction.
I’m jealous; I wanted a Street real bad.

i was getting worried it was never gonna show, i thought about cancelling the order and getting a speed, but i figured i waited this long why not, it took exactly 5 months to get the damn thing… do you find that every where you go people are like what the hell is that??

Didn’t make QSL. Me and a buddy went out riding with the intent of getting there. Went all around through Canonsburg and McMurray and it started pouring when we were in Finleyville. So we split there since he lives in Carnegie and I live in Elizabeth. Didn’t feel like going soaked, even if it wasn’t raining at QSL. Next week hopefully.

I was there tonight…where were you? A friend of mine was with me on his 18C with a Denny Gray seat. You would have been able to try both of them.

i was working about .3 miles north of there at the AAA building didnt do a thing from about 7:30p-9:45p then got sent home. i rode home in the very light drizzle. i didnt come down because of you saying you were prob not gonna make it. i would have definately brought the truck down and sat there for 2 hours. i have done it many times before. :finger2: ill get you my number and you can “holla” next time.

The wife wanted to go for a ride on the bike tonight, so we decided to goto QSL with another couple. I was gonna try to ride with Travis, but that didn’t work out for tonight.