3.5 m6 Maxima vs 3.0 m5 Maxima

and best MPG… some people have gotten worse MPG from using cheaper gas so they didn’t end up saving anything and in some cases losing some $$

my best friend picked up a 01 anniversary for $3k… fucking cheap…

decently quick too.

^ thats stupid cheap miles?

i actually got best mpg with 89

i bet other factors influenced that…

IDK but i loved my 2000 5-sp maxima when I had it. Damn thing went 14.8 in the 1/4 as well which for that type of car is not bad at all IMO.

I was driving my familys 3.0 m5 for a few weeks and I actually liked it. It’s torquey enough and drives very smoothly. The interior is not that bad either. It did have the CEL problems for the O2 sensor all the time but I guess thats common on them.

josh are u ever happy with what u have

If you would’nt mind an auto …

my boy has an 04 VIP for sale … VERY VERY Rare find … EVERY option you could get in a max

do up the 02+ with the 265 hp…those cars scoot rather nicely…i drove a maxima in an auto and it mooooved and then i drove the newer altima (i believe it was a 05? with the 3.5 in a 5 spd) and holy balls that thing had some torque! clearly not the fastest car out there, but not only is it a pretty baller car but you got some torque/HP at your foot when you need it…

Umm Yes, I’ll be keeping the Red one. :slight_smile:

As noted I don’t really need it to be fast, I just really wanted to know if the 3.5L m6 got better or worse MPG and what was more reliable really. I will most likely stick to the 2000-2003 range, but the price differences are huge!

Your talking about 4500 for a 3.0 M5 vs 8500 for a 3.5L M6.

So spend the 4500, get better gas mileage, and put the 4 grand you didn’t spend towards a house down payment fund since you are looking.

Yah that is kind of what I was thinking. I need to sell the Jeep first though. Papa Renzo tries to enforce that 2 car, 1 bike, 1 quad limit…lol

yo bro you need that sick 3.5 power, don’t listen to nappy, you need something fast yo. wait if your not gunna get a fast car, get a car that handles good, you don’t have one of those either.

or wait a second, get a car that actually gets good gas mileage, not one that gets the same high 20’s on the thruway that our american stick v8s get.

the 3.0 are very nice and still pretty powerful for what theya re