3 Computers for Sale (Gaming, HTPC, Standard PC) + a couple car audio things

Gateway GM5442 Tower with Upgrades!

This has been used mainly as a HTPC/Gaming . Right now its hooked up to my TV and I have the 360 controller adapter on it so I can use my 360 controllers to play games on (Mainly Grid and Dirt 2 on Steam) Again, everything works flawlessly and I’ve yet to ever have a problem with this computer.
If you DO NOT want the upgrades, but want the computer please let me know as I’m sure we can work something out!

Specs:

Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0GHz
3GB of DDR2 Ram in Dual Channel Mode
200GB Seagate 7200rpm SATA HDD
DVDDL + CDRW Drive
TV Tuner with: 1x Composite In (front), 1x Svideo In, ASTC Antennae in, Cable In
Media Drive bay for Gateway HDD
Memory Card reader built in.
Gateway Media Keyboard + Gateway Optical Mouse
Insignia 2ch Powered Speakers

Upgrades:
Windows 7 Ultimate (You get Official DVD w/ Key)
550 Watt Modular PSU (You get the original box w/ warranty and extra modular cables)
ATI HD5770 Graphics card with Built in HDMI w/ 7.1ch Output (You get the original box, card has lifetime warranty on it)

This computer setup Benchmarks Dirt 2 In DX11 at 30FPS with EVERYTHING maxed out! (Game is completely playable at 30fps)

Windows Performance Index for 7:
Processor: 5.1
RAM: 5.4
Graphics: 7.4
Gaming Graphics: 7.4
Primary Hard Disk: 5.6

Price: 600$ as is, $450 with windows vista home premium instead of win 7

If you do not want all or some of the upgrades, again let me know as I can remove them and take a lower price
Dell Hybrid Mini Tower/HTPC

For sale is my HTPC. Ive had this connected to my tv for roughly the past 6 months, and it works perfect. Ive personally been using it for 3 programs: Firefox, Itunes, and Boxee and everything works flawlessly. It looks and fits really well with newer entertainment centers, but it will also work very well as a desktop pc if you are strapped for space. Heres more info on the unit:

Dell Studio Hybrid 140g. (Mini tower, size of 4 DVD’s stacked on top of each other)
Core 2 Duo 2.00GHz, 3GB,
320GB Seagate 7200rpm HDD (only a little over a month old)
HDMI, DVI , and 7.1 channel audio w/ optical output.
DVD DL + CD Burner. Slot loading.
Memory Card Readers
Has a fresh install of Vista 32bit with all updates, service packs, and drivers.
You will get a copy of the OEM install DVD that works with the key on the computer. (Activates 100% with no issues)
Only the power adapter and stand is included (no keyboard/mouse/monitor)
Dell Service Code HPN5QH1

If you plan on using this computer as an HTPC, Ive been using a Logitech’s Media Board Pro for PS3 with a bluetooth adapter, and its worked flawlessly (ive actually used that same adapter/keyboard combo on multiple HTPC’s and its the bets one ive had)

Windows Performance Index for Vista:
Processor: 4.9 RAM: 4.5
Graphics: 2.6
Gaming Graphics: 3.1
Primary Hard Disk: 5.8

Price: 250$

Here are some pics just to show the size of the tower (360 controller is not included, only there to compare size to)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Custom XP Home Computer: !!!SOLD!!! Ive had this in my (finished) basement and have been using it primarily for downloading (lots and lots of downloading actually) Everything works perfectly, and it will come with a fresh install of XP Home (you get cd + license) plus all service packs, updates, and drivers will be ready to go!

Specs:
Intel D910GAV Motherboard (DDR, LGA775, PCI-E 16x)
Intel Pentium 4 630 (3.0ghz with Hyper Threading, 800mhz FSB, 2MB L2 Cache)
2GB DDR Ram in Dual Channel Mode
DVDDL, CD Burner
2 Front USB Ports, Floppy Drive
80GB SATA Western Digital HDD
Media Keyboard + Optical Mouse
USB powered Speakers

Again, everything works perfectly with, I just reinstalled windows and did a few tests on it and everything worked and passed with flying colors!

Price: 100$ !!!SOLD!!!

Car Audio:

Alpine MRP-F450 4 channel amp. 75w X 4 @ 4 ohm, 100w x 4 @ 2 ohm. This is an awesome amp and will not disappoint.

Price: 150$

6.5” 2 way Infinity reference speakers. New and never installed. Got them for my Celica but ended up selling it before installing them.

Price: 50$

My only form of communication right now is pm’s or emails (mkemodz at gmail dot com) so let me know if you’re interested in anything!!! (Email is going to be the best/easiest way to get a hold of me)

Dell Hybrid Mini Tower/HTPC < very interested in this one, is there build in wifi?

there is no built in wifi, but for 30$ more i will include a belkin wireless N 300 usb adapter (works perfect, i was using it with it for a while and was able to stream hd movies to it without problems)

Bump, i know someone needs a computer…

Also if that price doesnt work for you, throw me an offer…i really need cash right now so…

Bump

bump… MKE needs the money to buy my laserdisc player

lol, exactly! your laserdisc player…or 2 rc engines…or a tranny for my car…

50$ for the 100$ tower lmk

Cant go that low, 2gb of ddr ram itself is worth almost that…

i got cash if you change your mind.

edit…

bump…xp tower still For Sale…

Did you build the dell mini or did you buy it like that. Really interested in one.

I want the xp tower, i pmed you my number. get at me.

Boxxa, i bought it like that from best buy because, well i used to build my own htpc’s in full/mid tower cases and, well they were ugly in the entertainment rack. Then i looked at the htpc cases, and they were still to large. So, i bought that and enjoyed every minute of it…obv it wont do games that well, but for movies/web browsing, anything else its perfect and looks good. If your interested, throw me an offer…

Karter, YGPM

omg please sell that computer to just karter so you can finally pay me back

PM’d

pmed

picked up the xp tower. niiiceee

still using one of MKE’s old pc’s

no major problems besides the blue screen of death once every couple weeks and thats probably due to an error on my part somewhere lol