Computers, Home theater, Video Games, Car audio

Ok, a bunch of shit happened to me as usual and I’m in need of money quick. I know what this stuff is worth is so don’t low ball me by a lot, but if you want something you probably could get a good deal. Pickup in Gasport would be preferred but I can deliver it for a few bucks more (after all…That’s why I’m doing this lol)

Computers: (All computers have passed all possible hardware tests and work 100%)

http://www.nex.ru/upload/foto/dell_sisbl_studio_hybrid_green.jpg

Dell Studio Hybrid 140g. (Mini tower, size of 4 DVD’s stacked on top of each other) 

C2D 2.16, 3GB, Month old 320GB Seagate HDD, HDMI and DVI output, 7.1 channel audio w/ optical output. Has a fresh install of Vista 32bit with all updates, service packs, and drivers. You will get a copy of the OEM install DVD that works with the key on the computer. Only the power adapter and stand is included (no keyboard/mouse/monitor) Dell Service Code HPN5QH1
$300

http://di1.shopping.com/images1/pi/cc/27/72/31966976-260x260-0-0_Gateway+Gateway+838GM+Intel+Pentium+4+3GHz+HT+512M.jpg
Gateway 838GM Tower
3.0Ghz P4HT, 1GB Ram, 200GB SATA HDD, XP Media Center, PCI-E Slot, Dual DVD Drives. While it might not be a dual core, this computer is actually very quick and reliable. You will get a copy of the XPMCE OEM software that works with the key on the computer. You will also get the original keyboard, mouse (media keyboard and optical mouse) and power cable. Computer has a fresh install of XP on it with all service packs and drivers.
$150

Home theater:

Yamaha RX-V863 Receiver. This is a 1000$ receiver and is 100% worth it. Comes with original box/manuals/cables/everything. Without doubling the price, this is about the best receiver you can buy for the money (I went through a pioneer elite, Harmon kardon, and denon receiver before I got this one) Up converts everything to HDMI (up to 1080p) so you only have one cable going to your TV. HD radio tuner built in, 3hdmi in, supports DTS-Master, Dolby truhd and has neural surround. If you are at all interested and have any questions please ask.

http://www.yamaha.com/yec/products/productdetail.html?CNTID=567570
I will also include any hdmi/optical cables you will need for your setup.

600$

JBL Venue 5.0 Speaker Set (You DO NOT NEED a dedicated sub woofer with these speakers. I’d also like to sell these with the receiver as a set but not necessary. I would however want these picked up so you can hear how they sound when properly tuned)
Towers: JBL Venue Stage x2
Center: JBL Venue Voice x1
Surround: JBL Venue Balcony x2
Even on Google these speakers are over 100$ a piece. The only problems with them are on the towers, and some of the tabs that hold the grill on are broken off…NOTHING EFFECTING PERFORMANCE! These also all come with their original boxes/manuals.
300$ for all, 800$ If purchased with the receiver

INIT Glass TV stand.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Init%26%23153%3B+-+TV+Stand+for+Most+Flat-Panel+TVs+Up+to+55"/8193536.p?id=1165609791259&skuId=8193536&st=init%20tv%20stand&contract_desc=null

It is that stand only in grey. It looks really good when full. Im using it as a coffee table right now because i ended up hanging mine on the wall.

75$

Video Game:

a) Systems

GameCube Indigo w/ 1 controller and all cables – Make an offer, works perfect

PS2- fat one w/ a myth pro chip soldered on, network adapter and a 40gb hdd. Has memory card with hdloader on it for auto start. Laser is probably starting to go but I only use it to load games onto the hdd.
75$

Sega Saturn – Includes power cable, svideo cable, and one unofficial controller. I’m pretty sure I have the standard av cable with it but I’m not 100% sure right now. I also have a bunch of games but they are not with me for me to go through and list. If interested send me a pm and I’ll get you a full list (games will be extra)
30$

NES – not in the greatest shape (dirty and door has a small crack in the top part) but it works. New pin adapter was installed in it a few years ago and it’s worked perfect since. Includes a power adapter, gun, 2 official controllers, and rca cables for video/audio
30$

b) Games + Movies - All 360 games + MOVIES come with complete box/instructions. NES games DO NOT. Make an offer on these. I know what they are worth and what it will take for me to part with them. Also, the more you buy the more likely I am to give you a deal…

360:
Ace Combat 6
Amped 3
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Dead or Alive 4
Dirt
Forza 2
Forza 3
Gears of War 2
Guitar Hero III
Guitar Hero World Tour
Halo 3
Juiced 2
Major League Baseball 2k6
Moto GP 07
NFS Carbon Collector’s Edition
NFS Pro Street
NFS Underground
Orange Box
Perfect Dark Zero
PGR 4
Prey
Pure
Ridge Racer 6
The Outfit
Tony Hawk Project 8
Tony Hawks Proving Ground
Xbox Live Arcade

NES:
Anticipation
Battle Chess
California Games
Days of Thunder
Donkey Kong Classics
Dr Mario
Excite bike
Ghostbusters II
Golf
Goonies II
Rampage
RC Pro Am
Spy Hunter
Star Voyager
Super Mario 3
Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt
Super Off Road
Tecmo Bowl
Wheel of Fortune

DVD’s:
30 Days of Night
Bill & Teds Bogus Journey
Blades of Glory
Clerks II
Crank
Crue Fest 1
Dane Cook Isolated Incident
Days of Thunder
Family Guy Volume 3
Family Guy Volume 4
Family Guy Volume One (S1+2)
Gromits Tail Waggin DVD
Happy Gilmore
House On Haunted Hill
Jackass Number 2 UR
Korn
Korn Live at Hammerstein
Korn: Live on the Other Side
Linkin Park Breaking the Habit Promo
Looney Tunes Premiere Collection
Monty Python Holy Grail
Monty Python Life of Brian
Monty Python The Meaning of Life
Office Space SE
Ozzfest 10th Anniversary
Running Scared
Slipknot Disaster pieces
SWAT
Tommy Boy
Troy

Car Audio:

Alpine MRP-F450 4 channel amp. 75w X 4 @ 4 ohm, 100w x 4 @ 2 ohm. This is an awesome amp and will not disappoint.
150$

6.5” 2 way Infinity reference speakers. New and never installed. Got them for my Celica but ended up selling it before installing them.
60$

My only form of communication right now is pm’s or emails (mkemodz at gmail dot com) so let me know if you’re interested in anything

would you take 10$ for ace combat?

could really use that stand too but ill let you know

i can take 10 for ace combat… but if you want the stand ill throw in ace combat :wink:

lol hm. tempting

just curious what the windows performance scores are on the dell tower

I got $10 on Troy and Office Space

pm me your number so I can get ace combat and maybe that stand off you man

Processor:              4.9
RAM:                    4.5
Graphics:               2.6
Gaming Graphics:        3.1
Primary Hard Disk:      5.8

Keep in mind its essentially a laptop with no screen…the chipset is the Intel g965 mobile and the processor is the mobile T3200 @2.0GHZ. For a small, sleek looking home theater pc that can still run any program (not necessarily game) you throw at it, its fantastic and to find something that fits nicely with the new tv’s/entertainment stand/racks is next to impossibly without spending 300$ on a case alone. Again, the only reason im selling it is because i need money…

bigwoode
I got $10 on Troy and Office Space

I’ll do 10 for both if you pick them up at my house in gasport…or 12 if you wanna meet in lockport or 15 if i meet you in buffalo (not sure where your located…)

Mr. T
pm me your number so I can get ace combat and maybe that stand off you man

YGPM

bump