Computers, Video Games, Home Theater and Car Audio - LOWBALL ME!!!

Ok, a bunch of shit happened to me as usual and I’m in need of money quick. I know what this stuff is worth is so don’t low ball me by a lot, but if you want something you probably could get a good deal. Pickup in Gasport would be preferred but I can deliver it for a few bucks more (after all…That’s why I’m doing this lol)

Now, as for the lowball, ill give you a hell of a deal but im not gonna let like the dell mini tower go for like 100…so be a lil realistic with your offers.

Computers: (All computers have passed all possible hardware tests and work 100%)

Gateway GM5442 Tower with Upgrades!

This has been used mainly as a HTPC/Gaming . Right now its hooked up to my TV and I have the 360 controller adapter on it so I can use my 360 controllers to play games on (Mainly Grid and Dirt 2 on Steam) Again, everything works flawlessly and I’ve yet to ever have a problem with this computer.
If you DO NOT want the upgrades, but want the computer please let me know as I’m sure we can work something out!

Specs:

Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0GHz
3GB of DDR2 Ram in Dual Channel Mode
200GB Seagate 7200rpm SATA HDD
DVDDL + CDRW Drive
TV Tuner with: 1x Composite In (front), 1x Svideo In, ASTC Antennae in, Cable In
Media Drive bay for Gateway HDD
Memory Card reader built in.
Gateway Media Keyboard + Gateway Optical Mouse
Insignia 2ch Powered Speakers

Upgrades:
Windows 7 Ultimate (You get Official DVD w/ Key)
550 Watt Modular PSU (You get the original box w/ warranty and extra modular cables)
ATI HD5770 Graphics card with Built in HDMI w/ 7.1ch Output (You get the original box, card has lifetime warranty on it)

This computer setup Benchmarks Dirt 2 In DX11 at 30FPS with EVERYTHING maxed out! (Game is completely playable at 30fps)

Windows Performance Index for 7:
Processor: 5.1
RAM: 5.4
Graphics: 7.4
Gaming Graphics: 7.4
Primary Hard Disk: 5.6

Price: 600$ as is, $450 with windows vista home premium instead of win 7

If you do not want all or some of the upgrades, again let me know as I can remove them and take a lower price

Home theater:

Yamaha RX-V863 Receiver. This is a 1000$ receiver and is 100% worth it. Comes with original box/manuals/cables/everything. Without doubling the price, this is about the best receiver you can buy for the money (I went through a pioneer elite, Harmon kardon, and denon receiver before I got this one) Up converts everything to HDMI (up to 1080p) so you only have one cable going to your TV. HD radio tuner built in, 3hdmi in, supports DTS-Master, Dolby truhd and has neural surround. If you are at all interested and have any questions please ask.

http://www.yamaha.com/yec/products/productdetail.html?CNTID=567570
I will also include any hdmi/optical cables you will need for your setup.

600$

JBL Venue 5.0 Speaker Set (You DO NOT NEED a dedicated sub woofer with these speakers. I’d also like to sell these with the receiver as a set but not necessary. I would however want these picked up so you can hear how they sound when properly tuned)
Towers: JBL Venue Stage x2
Center: JBL Venue Voice x1
Surround: JBL Venue Balcony x2
Even on Google these speakers are over 100$ a piece. The only problems with them are on the towers, and some of the tabs that hold the grill on are broken off…NOTHING EFFECTING PERFORMANCE! These also all come with their original boxes/manuals.
300$ for all, 800$ If purchased with the receiver

Video Game:

a) Systems

GameCube Indigo w/ 1 controller and all cables – Make an offer, works perfect

PS2- fat one w/ a myth pro chip soldered on, network adapter and a 40gb hdd. Has memory card with hdloader on it for auto start. Laser is probably starting to go but I only use it to load games onto the hdd.
75$

Sega Saturn – Includes power cable, svideo cable, and one unofficial controller. I’m pretty sure I have the standard av cable with it but I’m not 100% sure right now. I also have a bunch of games but they are not with me for me to go through and list. If interested send me a pm and I’ll get you a full list (games will be extra)
30$

NES – not in the greatest shape (dirty and door has a small crack in the top part) but it works. New pin adapter was installed in it a few years ago and it’s worked perfect since. Includes a power adapter, gun, 2 official controllers, and rca cables for video/audio
30$ for the system, 70$ for all

NES:
Anticipation
Battle Chess
California Games
Days of Thunder
Donkey Kong Classics
Dr Mario
Excite bike
Ghostbusters II
Golf
Goonies II
Rampage
RC Pro Am
Spy Hunter
Star Voyager
Super Mario 3
Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt
Super Off Road
Tecmo Bowl
Wheel of Fortune

Car Audio:

Alpine MRP-F450 4 channel amp. 75w X 4 @ 4 ohm, 100w x 4 @ 2 ohm. This is an awesome amp and will not disappoint.
150$

6.5” 2 way Infinity reference speakers. New and never installed. Got them for my Celica but ended up selling it before installing them.
60$

My only form of communication right now is pm’s or emails (mkemodz at gmail dot com) so let me know if you’re interested in anything

My lowball for the desktop without win7 and the tv stand is 400.

Interested in the tv stand…im moving sept. 18th lemme see if Ive got a place to store it til then

You have a PM sir

dell mini tower $175?

TV Stand + Dell Mini are gone. i know you guys want the other stuff though!!

ill give u 40$ for sage saturn and games

willing to just part out the graphics card on the desktop?

^^ Flipmo - im sorry i didnt even see that you replied. As of now the saturn is sold, but if he falls through ill let you know.

Johnnie - i am willing to part out the desktop, pm me an offer…