300c hemi v me

ok since the bikes off the road i have nothing to drive thats fun anymore, but my g/f left me her cavalier… its 5 spd and its an 04 so its better than my malibu, but thats as far as it goes, well im cruising through kenmore and this guy is doing about 25 in a new 300 c, i pass him, and we both turn on to sheridan, he turns on to sheridan and WOT, i am impressed such a big car had some quickness to it… well after seeing that somebody ran 12 something with one, i just wanted to run it, we caught a light and went 0-45 and the thing looked like it was stick the way it bounced around under hard accell… (there were 2 cops with people pulled over in front) we catch another light a mile down the road and he looks at me and smiles, he had to be about 30-40 years old, and i go wot of the line, his tires light up as do mine, (its a cavy, it only lasts a couple seconds lmao) we raced to about 65ish and he had 2 lenghts on me…

300c > cavilier (obviously) but im still impressed with the 300c…

question : do the 300c with the hemi run the 12’s is that the same car?

:tup:

Srt-8 in the high 13s

04 means ecotec cav, with a 5 spd and a good driver its possible to get them into the mid to low 15’s

eco blows…ld9 for life

SRT-8 = high 12s
300c = 13s

:word: to what he said.

“regular” 5.7 hemi 300C @ 340 bhp - mid thirteen quarters.
SRT-8 6.1 hemi 300C @ 425 bhp - high 12’s.

no fucking way an SRT-8 can go 12s from the factory

and the 5.7L run 14-flat just over 102mph trap

c’mon this is a 4160lb. car

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5188

Umm…Yeah

I don’t believe what people, specially on the internet, unless proof is provided.

BTW…I’m still waiting for that vid

Yeah, they quick, but not 13s quick.

SRT8 is underrated

no for real though… they fucking move…

don’t doubt my numbas juan… hater