300zx brake SS line

Anyone know anyplace in Toronto or Ottawa carrying s13 --> z32 SS conversion SS brake lines. I really don’t have the time to go through the hassle of ordering from WebPages (converting prices, duty tax etc…) Now I’ve been searching both son and neo message boards for hours now. One other thing anyone have the caliper clips, hardware, pins and spring for the 30mm aluminum calipers. Dealer quoted me $144 with taxes for all if it.

41217-40p00
41080-40p26
41090-40p02
41218-30p00

Thanks for your time, your reply is much appreciated

just buy the 300zx SS line…i think u will b ok…~~ earl’s or russel… a lot of shops they do carry them…~but they might no have it in stock… ~

if i am wrong pls correct me… ~~^^

the Z lines will not work, they have the wrong fitting at the caliper.

unfortunately you are going to have to suck it up and call PDM.

you will save ALOt of money this way too. he also stocks the hardware, you will be looking at under $200 CAD shipped for the lines and hardware from Don.

tell corey i referred you when you call…lol

Thanks for the reply, now who is Don?. owner/employee of PDM? And I will tell Corey you referred me.

BTW…sorry I didn’t get your name

but i am running with 300Zx Z32 SS line… from earls…~ :roll:

as an aside… which Z MCs are direct plug ins? more specifically which one is a direct plug in for the s14

Don owns PDM, Corey handles all the sales by phone.

my name is bing

iono if he’ll know me by name, but i have ordered a few thousand dollars worth of stuff there and always call in, so he might.