300ZXTT BARELY > Sunfire...wtf?

his sled aparently had it too… t-if

not nice calling me a asshole… :slight_smile: i play nasty…
yes my sunfire is gay as i told you when we chatted ’ its a FUCKING Daily driver’, and NO you did not beat me, i had a feeling you where on nyspeed or ubrf. and i got a message saying there is a post about me rofl.

Wanna hear the honest truth? i sprayed you with a 50, you know you feel like shit when a gay lil sunfire beats a Z.

I did it as fun and you seemed cool, but of course mr tough man when you get online.,

Make your car sound good, i and many others are just pissing our self.,

Or wait? want a rematch ? ill wack you with a shot so big ill make you look like a fucking power wheels.

Got more toys then the Z? you can race my other toys if needed :smiley:

ps. im not being a dick, but i know where to draw the line…

lol choko, welcome. I’ll race you :slight_smile:

oh snap

rut roh chokos on a rampage…some one get this rematch on vid if it happens

Damn, talk about an internet penis getting a hard on…

Sheesh…

No Offense but theres nothing sweet about rocking a sunfire

are we reading the same thread? he told the story how it happened, i don’t see anywhere how he’s trying to talk you down why get so defensive? if anything i’d say he respected what you had since u caught him by suprise, take the compliment instead of trying to stir up internet drama :tdown:

:wtf:

dude the way you whipped around people and pulled that u turn did make you look like an asshole, and that’s all i said…after talking to you i realized you were cool…

and i didn’t know if you read anything beyond the first few lines of the thread, but i did praise you for being original and snky, so calm down there boss

also, when we both shut down…you were still behind me…how didn’t i win? and i’m not bragging about it or building myself up at all…i barely hang with a stock SC cobalt, why would i brag? read half of my threads and they’re about me barely keeping up with slow cars, or about the compresison problems i have…

if you wanna run, and beat me with that 100 shot, by all means i’m down…i lose to a sunfire with a 100 shot, big deal…what have you gained from it? i think the recent drama on this forum has created a very contagious epidemic and you might have caught it…have some soup, a nap, and you should be fine :wink:

i read my post… did sound cocky. sorry about that. was 6am and was beat & tired as all hell. and i didnt read the bottom of your post till now …

so fuck it… good race…

:slight_smile:

:rofl: o man, this thread turned from being good to shit. O no let me go get my 100 shot, then we can race again blah!!!

heheh got to love them bottle feed cars lolz :wink: mines will be on the bottle soon too its neeeds its bottle!

nice kill choko :lol:

sounds like choko still has slow rides… :lol:

:tup: andy

damn right :slight_smile:

… ps… hows big hands motor doing?

hahaha

word got out soooo fast.

how is that possible? $5 will go a long way I guess.

…last i knew it was the strongest motor out.

'cmon Choda everyone knows already…

i dont think so =]

I’m betting fastfagor won’t know what hit him…

:lol: