300ZXTT >/= Trans Am

not really the best kill ever since it wasnt even a real kill, but still i was happy with it, and had a good time, so why not post it up…

comin down a certain road in a certain town, i go through an intersection and notice a newer style green trans am (i didnt get a good view, but almost looked like it had a black hood too), t tops off, same wing that chuck has, couple guys in it, staring my car down as i go through the intersection, and then they turn right a bit later and come after me…

they catch up, and are in a hurry to get in the lane next to me…we are about to catch a light when it turns green in front of us…so i’m in 2nd now at about 20mph…just ease onto the throttle to see what they do…they stay right at my back corner…ease on it a bit more, they’re still there…then i notice them start to jump so i floor it, stay pretty even, at about 70ish they were next to me, by 90ish they were at my rear corner again, very very close though :tup: (hence the “>/=” in the title…i dont really consider it a kill because it was so close)

we both let off at about that time, and then slowed down again…they got on it a bit, i chased, then realized we were approaching a realtively busy area, and there was traffic ahead, and i was getting dirty looks from melissa, who didn’t approve of my actions, so i didn’t want to do anything too stupid, and hit my brakes, as did they…we catch a light again but there are cars all around, they ended up next to another trans am actually, same style, darker blue…and both of them revved at each other a bit and took off, and i pulled into my destination.

car sounded good, didn’t sound like stock exhaust, but when i looked over…the tail pipes looked pretty basic/stock, so i dont know what to tell ya…if anybody knows the guy, i’d like to set up something where we can go a bit more from an even roll or dig or both, just to see how it woulda turned out without traffic ahead :tup:

ill run you in 10 days…i’ll give you a buzz and we can do some highway pulls

:tup: I’m down

:tup:

looks like i have 10 days to get some work done

you want to run bill who’s in the 12’s and andy who’s maybe high 13’s low 14s?

lol.

I just want to get some runs in against a few different cars

cool…maybe ill come and watch…id like to meet some of the guys on this board