303 Aerospace Protectant & new M3s

I’m pretty sure everyone here that knows me, knows I’m way too lazy to ever be affiliated with a company or product, so this is my own personal experience.
This stuff OWNS. Everything I’ve ever used in the past makes the interior look greasy, and leaves smears. This just made it nice and clean, not shiny or greasy, just how you would expect a nice clean surface to look. It also does a great job protecting stuff from the sun according to what I’ve read on forums on the interbutt, and you can use it to clean most surfaces in your cars interior like vinyl, leather, plastic, rubber, etc… I did the entire interior with it and it looks awesome. I’d take pics, but they wouldn’t really show anything, you’d need to see it in person to see what I mean. It’s 10 bucks at crappy tire.

Oh yea, I didn’t feel like making two threads, but this morning when I went to the gym I ran into a new M3 coupe in that silvery blue. I had a nice chat with the owner, got to look around the interior and the bay. This car kicks so much ass in person. Every pic I’ve seen of it makes it look so similar to the 335i, but when you see it in person it SCREAMS M3. You will not mistake the two. It’s beautiful, and aggressive and just downright deadly. From the bulge and vents on the hood (one is functional), the aero mirrors, the vented fenders and the drop dead goregeous CF roof, this car is a total attention whore. The engine bay is nothing special to look at, same shit as every new car with everything blocked off by plastic, but it does seem more cramped than even the G’s bay. It will not be fun to work on. The interior is gorgeous, the seats are everything you could wish for and more. They look like a work of art, and are incredibly supportive.
And finally, the sound. This thing sounds like nothing else, I am IN LOVE. It’s a very distinct sound, and when you’ve heard it once, you won’t mistake it for anything else, it’s my new favourite exhaust note.

The Gym.

Almost everyone with a vinyl convertible roof has known about this stuff for a while…there are HUGE threads abotu it on miata.net and other places like that.

Best product in the world for interior / vinyl roofs / seals -

Welcome to 10 years ago

i saw one on the 407 two nights ago. the car is nice with some really aggressive lines. bmw got this car right, they had to with all the competion gunning for them.

peace