350z BREMBO Calipers Fr(2) Rr(2)

As it says, 02-06 Nissan 350z BREMBO calipers from the premium package, front and back. Used, very good shape. Meet up or pick up any where in the GTA area. Price IS BEST OFFER. Pm’s only. Thank you, I have one picture only. Can take more. NO LOW BALLERS PLEASE!!! …would not let me upload picture, here is link to other Post.

http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/parts-sale-fs/310952-brembo-calipers-fr-2-rr-2-used.html

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Will Trade for something also. Shoot me offers.

i would assume you would need custom brackets for these to fit on an S-chassis car?

price?

http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/attachments/parts-sale-fs/31225d1288060216-brembo-calipers-fr-2-rr-2-used-brembos.jpg
not sure why you had problems linking but here you go…
now just for that i want a ball park price on these… so i can rip you for being out to lunch lol just kidding

You’re in Guelph eh?

I’m in Cambridge.

PM me an idea on price, I know what they’re worth new as well but I also know z stock wheels are $1000 a piece new.

Have they ever been rebuilt?

Bumpppp, No they havent been rebuilt…off a 06 350z, 67,000km. Pads are garbage. No you dont need any brackets for S chassis. Fits 99.99% of all nissans. Altima/350z/g35/skyline/240/180/. They were just replaced with upgrade brembos, biggers ones. Its between selling them or putting them on my brothers 02 altima…

The ONLY problem IS you NEEEEEEED wheel spacers, about 1/4"maybe less. front only.rears will work with most rims. I also can get pads for 56$ premiums AC DELCO.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

They retail for 2200$ at the dealership NEWWW. these are used so i dont really have a set price. PRetty much best off by friday takes them. These are great calipers, beats crossed drilled rotors and ceramic pads.

Almost simple bolt on-

Here thread to bold it up to s14- http://www.zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/122707-s14-350z-track-edition-brakes.html#post1133074

PM me a price.

How much, very interested!

OEM 350z wheels are about the same but can be had all day long for $400 on-line… is that about what you are looking for?

how about $60 for these off craigslist

to fit s-chassis they will need brackets made. Not talking out my ass, Ive done this before

True - rears will not work, even with Z32 rear brakes. I have Sentra spec V brembos (only come on front) on my S14, and yes they bolt up fine if you use the Brembo rotor which would need to be re-drilled from 4 to 5 lug.

I was not sure about Z33 brembos working on the front, and that zilvia write up makes me suspicious, but I will not say yay or nay because I do not know personally.

how about $60 for these off craigslist[/QUOTE]

then go buy those for 60$ and remind me to laugh when you find out they are seized and worth about 50 cents in scrap aluminum …If someone wants these then text my phone, 519 841 7872 the rears are sold…