Big Brakes

Hey guys,
I have been asked this many times from people and don’t know the answer myself. Will 350z brembo calipers bolt onto an S13? What about the factory 4 pot G35 or G37?
I want to upgrade my brakes and this question also aroused my curiosity. I don’t like the traditional 300z swap. I want a clean looking aluminum caliper, not one with small cooling fins or ridges. What is out there for me that isn’t crazy expensive. I know R33 is a nice looking Caliper. Are the rears easy to connect the e-brake lines? Let me know. I know this thread already has been done but I want to do something else than the normal that people have done. Thanks in advance and please don’t shit down my throat for another brake thread. LOL

Flame suit Engaged.

you need to build adapters to fit the calipers. g35 and 350z are the exact same calipers.

The ones I saw on either the G35 or G37 weren’t the brembo’s. It was factory nissan (infinity). I have never seen anything other than brembo’s or stock 1pot on a 350z.

oh i was talking about the brembos. why bother if your not gonna do the brembos. way too much work for too little gain.

Its still going to be 4 pot. You won’t find brembo at the wreckers. They will take them off and sell them for a lot of money. I can get the infinity 4 pot front and 2 pot rears from a buddy that works for nissan. I can get them at his cost which isn’t to bad. I fabricate for a living so a spacer needing to be designed is no big set back. I have the Z32 master already but need the rest of the parts to complete the job. Just wondering if there was more than R33 and Z32 out there.

why not ask him what cost is on the brembos, im betting its probably not as much as you think.

still plenty over $1000.00. Rather go willwood if I wanted to spend over $1000.00

I know you want something that looks different bud but im using brembo blank 13inch mustang cobra rotors with the z32 calipers n hawk pads.
looks good and works wicked let me know if you want pics or copies of my brackets,later…

It did not work that good that night ELON!!! LOL. just joking. Yea the brakes works very good.

HAHAH

Flame suit Engaged.