S13 rear caliper upgrade?

Ive searched lots, way too many opinions
Im looking for a good/cheap rear 4 bolt caliper upgrade…
Currently running z32 fronts and a stock bmc…
If somone has experience with this, please shed some light…
thanks

honestly, and this is my own opinion, dont bother.

z32 rears are barely better.

if your really bored and bleeding some cash id go with some the subaru brembos that a few people have done

Z31 caliper bracket and Altima rotor make for a good, cheap upgrade using the stock calipers.

^ ya i just found that write up…
looks like ima do the z31 brackets, 11.5" altima rotors, and the s14 calipers i already have with the s13/s14 hawk hp+ pads i already have…

my ONLY issue is that the ebrake linkage on the s14 calipers is different to the s13 calipers… I havnt figured out if i can modify them to accept the s13 Ebrake cables yet?

I support your intuition that S13 rear brakes suck… I love mine(z32 rear upgrade)… did them before I did the fronts - made for some interesting braking techniques…

one of my first upgrades was ditching the threaded calipers and non-vented rotors…

the problem with the Z32 option is the $400+ for OEM parking brake parts, but you can go with the dual caliper (z32) and hydro ebrake…

I ran s14 rear calipers on my car two years ago and made brackets to use the s14 ebrake cables also, HATED it, always just didnt feel right.
Personally I would just do a very good job rebuilding your calipers and adding brand new rotors and Hawk Hp pads, friend of mine did this with VERY solid outcome, e-brake is very aggressive.
Also you really should get a 1" BMC it will make the best out of your z32 fronts.