S13 Brake upgrade

Hey guys, i know most of you will tell me to get the 300zx brakes and stuff…but im not that rich…i drive an '89 S13 and im gunna stick with the 4 bolt…i currently have a leak in my rear brake assembly so i just decided to upgrade while im at it…i was wondering if it was a good idea to get 2000-2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R rotors, pads, and calipers and if everything will fit onto an s13 without modification…also, can i use stock master cylinder??..if anyone knows of pads, rotors, and calipers that fit DIRECTLY onto an S13 without modification please let me know…im trying to keep this project cost efficient…thanks in advance for your help

just grab yourself stop tech stage 2 setup off mynismo its 500 something and u get pads rotors and lines. honestly thats probably all you will need. i mean i can even lock up on stock brakes/pads.

180sx cheap and the rotors are slitly bigger

kollo, where is a good place to get 180sx rotors and calipers?

i bought 180sx brakes calipers and pads from Varun (slipperysilvia). they are awesome for me personally. The calipers are a direct fit, all you have to do is remove or cut out the heat/dust shield around the hub so that the disk will fit. the 180sx discs are the same discs as a 94 altima disc and a sentra 02 disc and you can get it anywhere. for the pads i got hawk hps pads.

personally, i dont make 280hp+, i run a stock ka and i dont think getting 300zx brakes would be economical in my case. they are AMAZING calipers the 300zx; but again, having this car as a daily the 180sx are a great upgrade, easy to put on.