350z > evo

not much of a kill story but merging on highway evo is on my ass, waiting to merge and he cuts over 2 lanes trying to pass, i down shift and no luck for him. after a a little bit, he catches up and will not stop giving BOV. he cuts back over to the right side of me, downshifts and waits then he beeps and i go on 3 right after him, through 3rd i pull a half car, through 4th another car or two, shift into 5th and he stays back.

then last night, my roomate and i raced for the hell of it. his s2k and my z, it was even up to like 120 then we shut down. :tup:

evo+loud bov=yuck

lol :tup: Cali boy

:tup: word. I still wanna come out to cali for a week… ughh… not enough vacation time to take all the vacations that I want to take.

I miss kyle.

That is all

:slight_smile:

nice kill w/ da Z

How’d you kill an evo in a Z, yet you’re even with a s2k?

Just curious. either way, nice kill.

Tell caska to come back :frowning:

driver of the evo sucks dick at driving…driver of the st00k knows how to drive :gotme:

the Z should definitely have pulled on the s2k…unless he left out details that it’s modded.

i pulled bad on ian when he had his s2k

the s2k is FI

^wrong roomate, it was against kaska. and yes the s2k is modded.

figured it must have had some mods.

No way you would have kept up with an FI s2000.

kyle my bad, i miss you </3

I used to rape G35s/350zs in my s2k when it was supercharged and with more than half of a belt on it.

The s2k he raced has gears, exhaust, and an intake.

u didn’t “rape” me tho, weird

hense half of belt on supercharger. I lost to that e46 m3 with that belt on there. I used to pull those too. Oh well, sneaky sneaky build coming up soon.

the belt being off one rib rly shouldnt hake a huge diff… has more to do with tension.

i think it was more your tune…

it was more than one rib. the belt was cut in half from rubbing against the bracket.

tune probably had a problem too. I never adjusted the FPR after I went with a larger pulley so I was probably running rich like woah. The gears make a huge difference but I get the last laugh at the pump mwahahaha

was this the 306 horse 350Z?