350Z in trouble?

On the way home from work around 10:45pm today and saw a Silver 350Z got pull over on the BLVD. There were 2 police cars behind it while it sits right on the BLVD across from Barns&Noble. Before that I saw a Leman sunset 350Z drove by so i guess they might be racing on the BLVD :gotme: Just wondering if it’s anyone on here.

ya that was rob and my friend rich with the orange z goin bout 90 down the blvd rich cut onto the 290 exit by hollywood video the cop was behind me in my bike one car back so i cut on the shoulder and made a right down the side street and the cop got the silver z…oh boyyy

idiots

holy shit

you officially suck at typing.

Use periods.

u guys must have been the ones at mighty

well if by lemans sunset you mean solar orange…then that could have been me lol…yea sucks for silver z

yea i was surprized no one was up there it was kinda nice out

POLICE MONITOR THESE BOARDS LAWL GO TO JAIL DO NOT PASS GO

i wasnt racing… nor is there any statment on here to say that i was…i was just cruising the posted speed limit while another z flew by me and got pulled over…like any person who doesn’t follow the law should :gotme:

It’s been called Leman Sunset for the 350Z for while. I didn’t know they changed the name to Solar Orange. Well good to hear that you’re not racing.

LMAO. At least if it ever came down to it you just covered yourself, not that anyone would believe what you just typed:snky:
D

Well actually they didnt change it…instead for 2007 they stopped making the lemans sunset and started makeing the Solar Orange…its a much brighter color than the old one.

haha yea idk if thats believeable either…enh i tried

oh and btw…other z got ticket…90 in a 45…yea thats not so good for him…lol

Who speeds?

Speeding is wreckless and dangerous.

And dont get me started on street racing, that is unthinkable in this community of ours.

Nope, we all always obey the rules of the road.

sounds hard to hit 90 on the blvd…theres so much traffic no matter what time of day.

are you standing up for him speeding on sheridan? theres a pretty big difference between going 5, even 10 over, and going 90. i don’t feel sorry for him at all

heartless…

lol no, not heartless… if you do somthing illegal and get caught, you really can’t complain about it?

lol yea its not the cops fault for giving you the ticket is it?

considering it’s their job, no