350z w/200,000 km's?! IMPOSSIBLE! :)

no, it’s just the owner gaining weight :smiley:

he’s been eating too many taco’s and buuuurrrriiitooooos :wink:

let me know when you goto a grip event david, and i will show you what i can do in the corners :wink:

A couple of burnouts and she will be good to go!

hey!, leave my luv handles out of this!!!:{

heheh:p

BattleEndless May 6th?

Dammit, my brakes are gonna die so fast… non-brembo’s here…

i’ll try my best, i don’t like how that track day is on a sunday and at night. and going ALL the way to shannonville is going to be a pain in the ass to come back when i have work the next day.

Doesn’t seem like a big deal to me… just take the day off afterwards, and spend it washing/swapping on an easy going Monday morning…

Wouldn’t be that hard of a decision for me… :smiley:

track days are exhausting, trust me … and after 4 or so hours of pushing your car, driving 2 hours back from 9 pm is a pain. i’m trying to save my vacation/sick days for relatively important events, but yeah … we’ll see when we get closer to that date.

You obviously have no idea what I did last season.

48 hours no sleep then two and half hours drive then 8 and half hours of drifting then another two and half hour drive back. I actually fell ASLEEP behind the wheel and had the car go up the center barrier, went up a foot, came smashing down and that fully woke me up. When I looked around, I already missed my exit like 20 minutes ago.

Surprisingly… not a single dent or scratch… not even on rims.

yeah, i’m not putting my life on the line for a track day by pushing myself like that …

had a similar experience… but mine was more like 7 hrs of snowboarding (learning)… but the no sleep the night before and the night before that, plus the driving (traffic) and no one to talk to while you’re driving, is what killed me, since all my passenger were… SLEEPING!

but also, no scratches/dents/collisions