So.. Am I the only one here?

Hmm… Any other 350Z owners?

i think so for now. as the forums are pretty much new. but you will have some company soon enough :slight_smile:

i’m here :slight_smile:

Sweet! Another Z owner :smiley:

So looking at the new member post, you’re getting a major upgrade. What would that be?

nice 2 350z owner … lookin good :slight_smile:

Im the son of someone who owns one that count haha. I think i drive it more than my dad does…and i like to beat on a certain black Track pack haha

you mean TRY to :slight_smile:

20% tints, the darker tints make your car faster :wink:

hahaha thats sooo true… thats why im going real dark!!! gonna supafly

Now we have 4

you should come to the son240 meet on sunday, it’d be nice to have more z’s there :slight_smile:

Just found out this forum today.

It’s nice to have a Toronto forum to organize meets and find good local stuff to sell and buy.

supsup i be here too.

Built Greddy TT @ 22psi soooon within 2 weeks :slight_smile:

Hey phaneom, did u happen to take urs down to AAM?

Sweet!~ more Z’s!

I set up a meet at Leslie/16th before… But only one guy showed up… lol

But a SON 240/350Z meet would be cool.

I say you guys come to the sunday meet. about 60ish cars or more?

the Z guys can maybe convoy up to this meeting area? Maybe one guy can organize this “Z meet?”

October the 22, 2006 Sunday

North east far corner of the Square One parking lot (Hurontario St. & HW403 Mississauga) close to walmart.

In case it rains: Go to south east corner leveled parking lot in front of Walmart go to 2nd or 3rd level.

We will all gather up there starting at 3:00 pm, we will be there from 3:00 pm to aprx. 4:00-4:30 pm.

Then we will be going out to eat at ZET’S RESTAURANT on Airport road (Im already drooling for a 16oz steak at Zet’s lol, everyone loved ZET’S last time so I fugure why not do it again!!!)

After ZET’S we will be going on our cruise around the GTA area followed by some hanging out at a special place we have all grown to love and also followed by some…wellllllllllllll you know

There will be a map provided of the route from Square one to ZET’S as well as a map or the Cruise route that we will be taking.

+1 350 guy!

Just joined today, glad to have found this forum.

MMM more Z’s the better… Welcome guys.

Straysheep i remember seeing you at Z fest… nice car.

Yeah I went down in the spring. They did a pretty good job. I didn’t think I would get 400+rwhp out of it, but they did. I’m even running a little rich in the mid range. I could probably still get a few more horses if I played around with my maps. 22psi!!! That is going to be sick. Where are you getting it tuned? Also how many rwhp do you think your going to get.

Please post some pics and info when you get it back.

I have a Bday party that I have to go with my girlfriend. I’ll see if time allows me to stop by.

just found this place via my350z :stuck_out_tongue: the 350z count is growing well!