So.. Am I the only one here?

Thanks.

All my modifications are now complete so my Z will probably look like this for the next few years. :rolleyes:

Add one more Z owner to the mix, and given that I JUST got my '03 Chrome Silver yesterday after trading in my Civic (BIIIIG step up, lol), I couldn’t be more ecstatic! :smiley:

one z guy here 2005 performance m6 ultra yellow.hi to everyone

see all the z owner find eachother hehe awsome good to have you all here :slight_smile:

• Im gettin mine done @ AAM too, its been quit a bitch actually, been sitting there for 3 months already, they’ve had soo many screwups and delays with getting a new engine in, its quite depressing actually… To start things off, 1 month after the engine was supposed to be 'arrive they call me and tell me that 2 of the guys: Will and Noah, left, and that asides from mine, there were about 6 other customers unaware that they hadnt even ORDERED the engines.

Anyway, hope the wait was worth it, bout 10 more days an i get my baby back… some_romanian_guy@Hotmail.com , add me if ya want

oh yeah and hp, high 600s low 7s? siiick lol cant wait

Did all the Z owners die in 1 giant fiery crash? board just went dead…

Just a question, has anyone here rolled the lip on their fender? or use spacers??

I think everyone is depressed because all the cars will be going away… I know i am.

yeah, woke up this morning to see my z under 10 cm of snow in barrie :stuck_out_tongue: so she’s probably going away next week

Well, I’m in BC for the month, so no Z for me. And to make it EXTRA cruel, I just spend the weekend in Whistler. The road from Vancouver to Whistler is just BEGGING to be driven by me in my Z.

Hey just found the forums … so add one more Z to the list … Wadda we up to now??

If you’ve heard of Shambhala its one of Canada’s most amazing parties, happens every year in AUGUST… i went odwn with a couple of buds and im tryin to remember the road, all i remember is it was vanc to … well i already forgot, but WOW is this road sick… its 2 hours of straight hard turns, elevation, the odd hairpin, S turns, just sick…

um… what?

You were referring to roads in BC, and i was just saying i actually had a chance to drive an amazing road out of vancouver and that there really is nothing like it in canada.

X-NaUtiX Welcome!!

I’ll tell you what we’re up to. You are going to post pics of your cars now! DO IT NOW!

Ah, okay… now I get you :R

Oh, and I agree :smiley:

i have HNR hubcentric spacers 20mm all around whats ur question?