350z w/200,000 km's?! IMPOSSIBLE! :)

yes, it’s true … i went car shopping with a buddy of mine yesterday and we found a almost mint condition 350z with …

wait for it

TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND KM’S ON IT! 45444

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/8457/dsc00095xb5.th.jpg

i was in utter shock when i saw this, especially considering the z is a 2003 like mine and i only have 80k on mine :S surprisingly the z ran mint, no hicups or anything and was smooth as silk when spooling up and on idle … so perhaps this is good news for other 350z drivers out there worried that their VQ won’t hold up in the long term :slight_smile:

OMFG!!! my GTR is already 17 yrs old and has 101000+k on it. this thing is just 4 yrs old and already 200000+k:eek:

dam! thats serious…

But it does add another Z to the group!!
:drivin :drivin :drivin

My Z has 75k on it, and it’s 2004. I put 29k since i bought it, that was 9-10 months ago lol

That’s what I get for driving to track 7 times over the summer, going to Wasaga beach literally 4-5 times (stupid friends liked that place so much) and going to montreal and some other places.

But when I was working in co-op back in high school, we had a car come in with 150k and it was a 2004 (this was back in 2005).

My family’s looking at a toyota matrix (=.=") previously owned by a guy who drove down to Mexico twice a year (and back). The dealership is asking for 10 000, but it is a toyota so its alright a guess.

man thats so wicked my 14yr old car doesnt even have that many k yet, where do ppl go to do those clicks ??

man, that guy REALLY loves driving his car…but for your friend rich, can you say swap in a TT motor? :smiley:

he’s not a racer, but he definately has the funds to do a TT swap. we’ll see i guess, i don’t even know if he wants to come out to meets/track days with us this season.

cool, you should drag him out to at least one meet so you can get his mod bug active hahaha.

Tis it another Black tree-fiddy? :smiley:

nope, it’s the carbon silver metallic one with the sunset orange interior. besides, we have enough black 350z’s already gabe :wink:

What do you call a bunch of black 350z’s surrounding a single white 350z?:stuck_out_tongue:

:LOL

gang bang? :slight_smile:

You all with TT Z’s suck! I’ll outcorner you!

Noodleman, Rich, Church. I got something new on my car. Have fun keeping up on corners :stuck_out_tongue:

okay :slight_smile:

knowing the way you drive, i think you’ll out corner us with stock everything lol.

^^ ROFL! nah… I think rich’s got more track time than I did, so I’m sure he picked up a few things with stock suspension than I did.

Joo kwazeee mang! heheh:)

But we will see how well I keep up with you. This will be my first time tracking tyra so I will probably pussy it until I am comfortable with the car at speeds…:drivin

Edit: Don’t let rich catch you coming out of a turn onto the straights.hehe:drivin :C :drivin

tyra’s getting chubby though :stuck_out_tongue:

^^ LoL!!!

Yeah, I gotta worry about Rich on the damn straights… Unless we find a course without any straights, pure turns :smiley: