3800 SC 94 Cavalier (Bought house, needs to go)

pmed

upupup

Black Friday sale?

Well, wrecked the gfs car earlier in week so I need to purchase or trade for a AUTO (very important) daily for her. Straight trade or beater plus cash. Open to most cash offers to get out of the bind im now in. Just moved in the house yesterday so all came to head at once.

How the hell has Misteroman not picked this up yet?

Can’t sit down long enough to go through 350,000 pennies!!!

come get it misteroman. love to see it go to a good home and would love for my girlfriend not to kill me…

If I didn’t end up buying my truck, I would have definitely picked this up. Such an awesome/fun car for the price.

I feel like this has been trying to find a new home forever. You want to get rid of it ASAP? I’ll give you $1000 bucks.

$1200

Bring it up here today or tomorrow and I will give u $2000 in nickels. Won’t weigh that much and already counted. Or will trade u for a great running 99% rust free including underneath ,02 regal GS . My DD and runs great. Close to 30 mpg and melts the tires if need be!

• Updated - - -

Just realized what motor is in cavy. Would be like we were just trading shells lol

cant go as low as you are talking. Whats mileage on buick?

currently daily driving it. So I am indeed looking for its new home but right now shes being put to use.

In the long run a few hundred bucks wont matter, take the 2 grand, or enjoy your car #stuckwiththisthingforever

where was the 2k offer? all i see in thread is 1300?

i dont want to bring a car to buffalo (3 hours) for a sale with nickels and not know if after seeing/driving etc still wants it. Makes sense to me.

i would do it, he is a good dude from what i hear about him on the board and as long as the car is as described im sure he will come through. The 2k in nickles does make me chuckle though

Better than 2k in pennies. :gotme:

I’ll trade you my Christmas tree, it has an authentic Santa signature. Don’t believe me? I’ll throw in the half eaten cookies for free and I won’t even question driving the car, just drop it off.