4/26/08 - Dent removals session for this year! Lafengas has spoken...

1. karu
  2. brent_strong
  3. tpgsr (3x)
  4. Paulo
  5. 90NA300ZX
  6. btong
  7. Johnnyv412
  8. Zer0DazE
    9: Zer0DazE’s woman
    10: and his woman’s mother
    11: 93dx–hatch
    12:brendan
    13:poopra
    14: 95mx6
  1. karu
  2. brent_strong
  3. tpgsr (3x)
  4. Paulo
  5. 90NA300ZX
  6. btong
  7. Johnnyv412
  8. Zer0DazE
    13:poopra
    14: 95mx6
    15: Frost12850
    16: Avatar

Lets just say im probably better off getting it reskinned, I got in a fight with a tree, had to replace one door and the other one suffered heavy external damage

I might be in, I have one little door ding in my passenger door from the P/O. Is there a size requirement of what this “Wizard” can get out? Mine is maybe the size of a dime, but knowing it’s there drives me bonkers.

These guys are great. They’ve removed several serious and minor dings over the years on my Z :tup:

My Range Rover could use some love on the fender. Count me in depending on the date / time. :tup:

these guys r def worth it, they charged me 50 bucks to remove 3 dents

In - pending date.

It’s around $50 per panel (fender, hood, etc) but the price varies depending on how hard it is or how many dings are there.

And they take tips FYI. :fyi:

IN.

For anyone on the fence with this- it’s definitely worth it. The guy does flawless work for very cheap. Charged me $30 to get 2 big door dings out (one in the door and one in the rear quarter) of my old eclipse.

definitely recommended :tup:

plus, that dent meet way back when, was where I got to meet robherself, paulo, and josh! :gay3:

Ill go depending on the day/time.

So how exactly do they get the dents out? I’ve got a tiny door ding on my passengers side but to get to the back side of it you’d have to tear my door apart. Do these guys know what they’re doing when it comes to pulling these panels off or will I end up with no dent but broken interior trim or rattles in my door?

They go down through the window slit with a narrow bar.

^ thats not gonna work for the dents i have

ahh. but it will. It is a special tool called a whale tail. It has a soft pointed end, and it is gently rubbed against the dent and voila away they go. A skilled dent guy like this can get out just about anything. Creases and cracked paint are the only problem real issues that can’t be fixed by PDR.

awwwww you remembered. lol

My one door is severly fucked, creases and all that jazz. Might be cheaper to have it re skinned.

1. karu
  2. brent_strong
  3. tpgsr (3x)
  4. Paulo
  5. 90NA300ZX
  6. btong
  7. Johnnyv412
  8. Zer0DazE