4/28 Friday Night - Desiderio's

Yeah since I dont get to party on my actual BDay cause of school/work :violin: , Im just gonna pretend that its my bday on friday instead :tup: :wiggle:

I figured id post this up cause sending out texts and myspaces is too much work :smiley:

Anyone thats down to party it up Friday night come on down to Desi’s its a good time :slight_smile: If you haven been there, they have a nice patio where you can go outside and still get your drink on :smiley:

Its located in lancaster on the corner of broadway and bowen :slight_smile: Cant miss it, big place.

Hope to see you all out :wiggle:

in for sure, after this week i’m going to need a few drinks :smiley:

you know i’m coming…shots?? :slight_smile:

my birthday is sunday, so i may swing by for an early weekend start

lol oh boy. please no shots. well maybe just once soco lime. :slight_smile: but how about i have a girly drink with you instead :smiley:

And i know its a bit of a drive for some folks, but come on out, and i promise i will make it worth your while. :suckoff:

Umm yes on the shots! i will be there getting Wrecked!

I say we set up a sabres pre meet to watch the game then go there right after! whos down?

Im in homie:bday:

bri thanks for the invite, i’m supposed to be at one of my buddies parties down on elmwood

so kinda wayy outta the way but I havnt seen you in forever so i’ll see

yeah brian ill see what i can do if it rains im in if not idk i have to be @ Lancaster

im down for some more fun :wink:

:slight_smile:

BumP

Living 2 minutes away leaves me with no excuse for not coming. I’ll try to make it up there :tup:

Coo. Hope to see alot of people out. I know alot of my homies will be out so it should be a good time. Between my credit card getting hacked, and a bunch of BS i am dealing with in trying to get a bike, I need some alcohol in my life to make everything okie dokie again :slight_smile:

i still owe ya a shot mister foxgt… i may just have to make an appearance and get u one step closer to toasted :slight_smile:

i may be i may not … we’ll see

i think my friend Dan is still a bouncer there

soco lime FTW. but none of this oh ill get you one but im not having any BS :2fingers:

lol- sorry, my tolerance is nill now… its worse than before. we’ll see :kiss:

can’t wait, tomorrow!! i’ll be there around 11-11:30ish after i get done playin some ice hockey :smiley: