4-30

so whos up for a nice easy cruise up to ohio pyle?

we could possibly meet different places to team up with fellow members to make the ride up. also if someone wants to hit the back roads like 51 to 136 to 31 we could do that instead of using the superslab. figure meet up around the Arbys on 51 or somewhat more convient.

from word of mouth this route seems to be a more tame relax with not much techinical turns.

Mike and I are both off. :dunno:

sounds good to me if not the ride up i might ride up my camp saturday then meet u guys their on sunday

Negative I have other plans in the morning to afternoon.

Me and you will be riding in the evening.

Quik they are having some huge ride up to denny’s beer barrel Pub in Clearfield on Sunday. Maybe check that out :dunno:

I will ride.

riding to bars is for when you 40 and you need a full dresser with saddel bags to carry all you pills…

ohio pyle ride ftw

Um actually its a resturant and a 240 mile round trip on the twisties :rolleyes:

Might help if you knew what you were talking about before jumping on my shit.

hey hey ladies keep the bs out of these riding threads

whaa whaa whaa…:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

you go that way…will go this way…deal

Sorry I was trying to give you an second option with supposedly a big group to get out and ride with. Apparently Aaron has some type of problem with me (which I don’t give two shits about) but feels the need to post stupid shit like that every time I post.

My inital post was on topic.

ill go

alright wheres a mutual meeting point and what time is good for ppl?

arbeys is good for me meet around 12 mabey

alright roll call. speak up today!!!

Ohio Pyle - 51, 136, 31, 381

possibly 51 to 88 then to 136 and etc

mmmmm burgers mmmmmmmmm

ride postponed due to no conferment on ppl and things came up that need to be addressed locally

so if not this, is there anything goin on tomorrow? i wanna ride

In. Don’t care where/when.